• Fabregas
    • Schurrle
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Cech (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Has to be Hazard for his individual brilliance which put us in control and he stayed lively throughout.

Another strong team performance though with Oscar, Fabregas and Matic all decent and Ivan opitimised our strength and will to win every ball. Only one who was off today was agai Schurrle who was frustrating with just about every decision he made. It does seem that he does better coming off the bench.

Really difficult to pick a stand out performer today as four or five have realistic shouts, Ivan, Fabregas, Hazard just pipped for the massive work rate of Oscar for me, close one though.

At least Schurrle is working hard and he never seems to put his head down and always gives it his all even when it is not his day, unlike his international teammate on that other team.

Of course, I can see him coming better as the season goes on and that could be important on the final months

Hazard for me.

Oscar was very good but I still wish he would do more in terms of attacking!

Better club together and get the boy an extra leg and a spare set of lungs then, might be expecting a bit much of him otherwise :smile: .

Could easily have gone for anyone of Matic, Ivan, Oscar, Fabregas or Hazard and the last just pips it for me. 

I think the Arsneal defence will be having nightmares about him tonight. 

And it brings me to a thought, should we consider him through the center  on a more permanent basis. Out wide he can be shepherded using the touch line, when he comes inside, able to go either way defenders just cant live with him. Don't think we  have had a player with that kind of close ball control since Zola. I maintain that Robben was the better player at the same age but that was also before the buss generation so maybe not a fair comparison and while he had sublime skill his pace was a major weapon. Hazard just has the ball under control the whole time.