Is There a Media Campaign Against Chelsea?

Chelsea forever1

Can someone explain to me why everyone is against us??!! What did we do?? It really doesn't make sense anymore? I'm trying to find a reason for all this but I couldn't...is actually starting to get really annoying and over the top...it's ridiculous!!!

Please.. Not everyone is against us.

And if you're right: isn't that what José wants, create a them vs us mentality?

I'm sorry but I'm finding all this a bit embarrassing now, we don't need a thread for it do we?

I'm not sure what is going on, we certainly haven't had a great amount of luck with referees I know that, which is remarkable really considering we are still top of the league. Could have won the Southampton game had Match of the day not made us seem like complete diving twats over one silly game.

Not sure about a campaign but I personally don't think Jose genuinely believes that either, but I can see why he is doing it. The football associations in general are all biased, unfair and corrupt etc. In slight ways anyhow. Also lets not forget Man United haven't even had a penalty this season, despite about all this being about us I think a lot of it is plainly just down to sh*te refereeing in general.

I'm not so sure about that, I hope you're right though.

there is no campaign, the FA will charge Vertonghen with violent conduct tomorrow for grabbing that Sheff United player by the throat and the world will see how even handedly these things are dealt with.....

I wouldn't say there's a campaign but there is dislike for us in the media.

There's also a respect for us, an enjoyment of us, a disdain for us, a resentment of us, a love of us.....

The media is made up of individuals and individuals don't all think the same. 

There's also a respect for us, an enjoyment of us, a disdain for us, a resentment of us, a love of us.....

The media is made up of individuals and individuals don't all think the same.

Ok fair enough but I'd say where it's mostly seen i.e. Sky Sports, BBC it's more against us than anything but I think that's more to do with the pro Liverpool clan

Carragher, Neville and Souness I usually find them to be fair and pretty insightful (I well remember Souness being outraged by Ovrebo game) They manage to hide their bias towards clubs they used to play for pretty well.

Gullit and Hoddle are usually even handed, obviously you cannot agree with everything a pundit says all the time, and Glenda sometimes sounds like he is speaking gibberish even if his point is valid, he doesn't always put it across well.

Redknapp is a gobsh*te who allowed himself to be bullied by Keays and Gray, and now tries to act like the elder statesman of Sky pundits, when he is in fact only there to give the make up girls something to do.

I don't watch MOTD anymore so can't really comment on their presenters. ITV punditry was only worth a watch when it looked like Keane was eyeing up Chiles, with a view to punching him.

As for the FA a campaign is a strong word for it, that would imply that they sit in their meetings, where minutes are taken, and actively decide to punish us more than others, when my belief is that they just make it up as they go along and are generally inept and swayed by the media, they probably watch Sunday Supplement each week and take their standpoint from there. In short they are weak, stupid and unfit for purpose.

The seige mentality is, and always has been a massive part of Jose's master plan.

It gets everyone incredibly focused and pulling in the same direction with an incredible bond.

And that works for supporters too.

I agree with some previous comments, lets not turn into victims leave that to the experts who play in red. Having said that Rednapps comment to pale n greenie about contacting the FA in the morning over the Costa accidental coming together of boot and ankle whether tongue in cheek, didn't need to be said. Show's the fella up to be a one eyed twat, sadly quite a few of them on sky. 

The seige mentality is, and always has been a massive part of Jose's master plan.

It gets everyone incredibly focused and pulling in the same direction with an incredible bond.

And that works for supporters too.

To be honest, I'm equally fed up with "Jose's master plan" and "Jose knows best". Let's say most of us don't know what the f**k we're doing at work half of the time, perhaps he doesn't know what he's doing only 25% of the time.

:hiding:

Archived