Antonio Conte - Now Officially Manager

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

As far as i see, Conte recieve zero control !!!

As far as i see, after Jose, the club should look how good the manager is before giving him what he want.
Conte showed them that, and they did not support him.

Why City are at that level now, because they bring the players Guardiola want. They support him even when he failed to deliver in his first season.

City are so much infront of us, thanks to the summer and player they get. Of course the players know his idea of football better now.

From the 3 managers - Pep, Conte and Mou, Conte deserved to get what he want the most. And get none of this. The other 2 did not deserve it, but mostly get what they want.

It`s so idiotic the board to make transfers and bring player they think it`s good for the club. What is this nonesenses? Isn`t the manager that knows best what player he needs? For his style, tactics, strategies and so on?

The way i see the things, if back then Guardiola was decide to come to us, not to City, he would have won nothing with us. And the team would not be as good, as City team is. With us, there is always scandals, and probably some inside battle for power and thats why they don`t give Conte what he want. It`s like Marina want him to fail. Probably because of that he wanted more power at Chelsea.

But Conte will leave at the summer, and i can bet with whoever want that whatever he go, he will win with his next team. Because he is that good. He just can`t relax with second place finish. He have that winner mentality that he always want to win it.

And we will probably get Enrique and he probably won`t finish the season ....

The boards need to go and our method has to be changed. Marina have to go.

All this s*** transfer that she made is complete s***. Thats why we are on that position and not on the top. Conte have zero fault for that.

Best manager in the world without a doubt.

At the end of the day, no matter how much we jump and Down, no one can deny he is the best for us......that he is one of the top 3 in the World. Thats a fact. But the upstais people, having perfected the art of self-destruct is at it Again.........how sad. Its like that scene at the end of dumb and dumber.......where all these super hot sweedish Honeys are after any guy and the first 2 men they meet tell them where to go to get men hahaha........thats f**king us regarding Conte. More than happy to send him on his way to be successful at another Club......is it really that much to ask for Little bit of power when it comes to players? Just a bit.....make him feel important.....let him fight for the Club and for the future.......but nahh thats too much it seems. The likes of marina wont be able to sleep otherwise you see.

You lot live in a dream world if you think Conte has absolutely zero say in transfers, Conte knew what he was getting into before he joined. You have also got to remember Conte is here for the short term so why would Chelsea spend sh*t loads of money for a manager who is most likely leaving at the end of the season.

Conte is also moaning about transfers to distract from some of his tactical choices, Chelsea shouldn't have played as bad as they have in some of them games regardless who's playing.

Edited by Ernie_blue

On 1/28/2018 at 17:51, Slojo said:

So are we going to pretend that everything is going swimmingly and nothing out of the ordinary has happened? 

Crazy... Well It's fair to assume Conte won't be here next season. But that must just be media stories. 

I don't know why it's so hard to believe that sacking Conte is also in the realms of possibility, just look at the managers we've sacked in the past, this club is known for sacking managers. 

If you looked you'd find I posted before the season started that Conte would be gone in summer 2018 at the latest and I maintain that. It was blatantly obvious as soon as he signed the improved contract on the same length.

4 hours ago, Ernie_blue said:

You lot live in a dream world if you think Conte has absolutely zero say in transfers, Conte knew what he was getting into before he joined. You have also got to remember Conte is here for the short term so why would Chelsea spend sh*t loads of money for a manager who is most likely leaving at the end of the season.

Conte is also moaning about transfers to distract from some of his tactical choices, Chelsea shouldn't have played as bad as they have in some of them games regardless who's playing.

Ohh he has some say....but its most likely very very minimum. And nahh, no manager knows what will happen to them, they might Draw an idea about it.....but once it truely hits you, then you will know what it is being a Chels manager....you'll get tortoured by the likes of marina.....and then the famous war axe comes out to finish you off. Short term? So the board knew he would be short term? If so, which is very likely.....what does that tell you about our Club? We will become tiny this way, hell we are well on our way as it is. f**king power hungry amateurs.

Edited by atomis

2 minutes ago, atomis said:

Ohh he has some say....but its most likely very very minimum. And nahh, no manager knows what will happen to them, they might Draw an idea about it.....but once it truely hits you, then you will know what it is being a Chels manager....you'll get tortoured by the likes of marina.....and then the famous war axe comes out to finish you off. Short term? So the board knew he would be short term? If so, which is very likely.....what does that tell you about our Club? We will become tiny this, hell we are well on our way as it is. f**king power hungry amateurs.

Conte spoke to Carlo Ancelotti before taking the job, it doesn't exactly take Einstein to work out how CFC is run. He knew exactly what he is getting himself into and he has had some say over transfers whatever you think.

Short term is when your manager doesn't sign an extension. Chelsea have been short term for over 10 years, you are acting like this is some big surprise.

2 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

Conte spoke to Carlo Ancelotti before taking the job, it doesn't exactly take Einstein to work out how CFC is run. He knew exactly what he is getting himself into and he has had some say over transfers whatever you think.

Short term is when your manager doesn't sign an extension. Chelsea have been short term for over 10 years, you are acting like this is some big surprise.

It is a f**king big shock.......when the f**k will they learn to alter their ways? Theres no doubt in my mind, had we supported Conte as he f**king deserved to then he would be here long term.

Conte never wanted Neymar, Bale, Pogba, Dibala or some of this calibre. He always wanted people like Koulibaly, Sandro, Radja, Dzeko, Lukaku. These are very expensive, doubtful players. We brought him instead David Luiz, Marcos Alonso, Bakayoko, Morata and now Giroud and Emerson. I don't see what he's weeping over, really. He is this type of coach that prefers to work with dedicated mediocre players rather than with stars and talanted guys. The club just gave him the cheaper ones. He might be unhappy, but I'm unhappy with his primary targets.

Koulibaly< Luiz

Sandro = Alonso(despite the price, Marcos turned out to be a very successfull player)

Radja > Bakayoko(there is a reason to complain but his career in Chelsea is still young)

Lukaku = Morata(both flops)

Giroud> Dzeko(nobody knows what's happening, but Giroud played for bigger club, most of the time as subs and have more impressive amount of goals than Dzeko + he's cheaper).

So Antonio shares the same guilt for the joke we turned into because his lack of boldness and desire to run quality players. They laughed at him about the squad he had in Euro 2016, but I'm certain he enjoyed it a lot. In conclusion: his first choices aren't much better than what he's got. It's hypocrisy to cry now. 

Edited by Pendergast

30 minutes ago, adineen98 said:

Hate to say, but he's entering dead man walking territory. Come the end of February, I think we will be looking for a new manager.

Atm it looks it would be idea for all parties involved - Most of the fans are beginning to get fed up with Conte, board doesn't want to deal with him or any manger who isn't a yes man and he doesn't want to be here.

Questions is, who's are gonna replace with him mid-season? Forget the Barca games, we will not knock them out with performances like these but you can't rely upon on Hiddink (yet again) with Top 4 so close to each other.

Or maybe we deserve to be out of the top 4 again, so the board can finally open their eyes.

3 minutes ago, Ledgerson said:

Atm it looks it would be idea for all parties involved - Most of the fans are beginning to get fed up with Conte, board doesn't want to deal with him or any manger who isn't a yes man and he doesn't want to be here.

Questions is, who's are gonna replace with him mid-season? Forget the Barca games, we will not knock them out with performances like these but you can't rely upon on Hiddink (yet again) with Top 4 so close to each other.

Or maybe we deserve to be out of the top 4 again, so the board can finally open their eyes.

Luis Enrique is currently out of work....

9 minutes ago, RickUK said:

He looked proper f**ked off pre match, too.

Honestly think he wants out, but his pride means he will see it out until the board sack him

I don't know how Conte feels about leaving but no manager of a top club will ever walk out without picking up the severance pay. 

10 minutes ago, RickUK said:

He looked proper f**ked off pre match, too.

Honestly think he wants out, but his pride means he will see it out until the board sack him

Pride? That's so he gets a payout, not pride. 

Hope this is just a blip with a lot of players out injured. I dont want to see Benitez back at Chelsea for the rest of the year...

1 minute ago, benjsross said:

Pride? That's so he gets a payout, not pride. 

Hope this is just a blip with a lot of players out injured. I dont want to see Benitez back at Chelsea for the rest of the year...

Its not a blip. We have been playing sh*te (bar the odd game) for a while.  Pops at the board regularly, he doesnt want to be here.  Clear as day

9 minutes ago, RickUK said:

Its not a blip. We have been playing sh*te (bar the odd game) for a while.  Pops at the board regularly, he doesnt want to be here.  Clear as day

Wouldn't be surprised if there's an announcement tomorrow, said before tonight's result that Conte is starting to stink the place out, let's just be quick and end this farce, over to you Carlo, welcome back

I can' do much as I'm in Scotland but why don't all of you that go week in week out stand outside and voice the opinion that nobody is happy and she has to go.

If we sit quiet and do f**k all. Conte will be punted as roman won't do nothing to sort it. then we will be screwed and be just as bad as arsenal getting run by diddies.

A nice "sack the board chant would do nicely"