How will you feel if Leicester lift the title at the Bridge?

Honestly don't care who it is. It is not Chelsea so it is what it is. It would be nice to see a team like Leicester win it, but for me it would be bitter sweet knowing how our season could have been if we had put together a string of good results earlier in season.

Hope Leicester win. If it means us losing a dead rubber at the end of the season so be it.

If we need to win though to qualify for Europe, i'd rather us qualify for Europe, than Leicester win the league, even if it means arsenal or spurs win it.

I actually think city will be the ones pushing Leicester to the wire though.

I would happily stay behind to cheer Leicester as they do a lap of honour...I always had a soft spot for Ranieri, despite his bizarre tactical meltdown, against Monaco....I hope the majority of our support show that we do actually have more class than we're given credit for, and stay to join in the celebrations.

It's no good whining about what could have happened if we'd been better this season, we weren't and that's the end of it.

I would happily stay behind to cheer Leicester as they do a lap of honour...I always had a soft spot for Ranieri, despite his bizarre tactical meltdown, against Monaco....I hope the majority of our support show that we do actually have more class than we're given credit for, and stay to join in the celebrations.

It's no good whining about what could have happened if we'd been better this season, we weren't and that's the end of it.

If people don't want to stick around after we've seen our players off then I'd absolutely respect that, and I don't think it's got anything to do with class quite frankly. It's Leicester's day, not our's.

Just a thought? I want to win every game and really hope Leicester have the title sewn up by then so we can beat the new champions of England however would take draw etc if it helps.

Heard 3 spuds fans last night (before 5-a-side footy) how they will romp the league and there is no-one capable of stopping them! I nearly did not play football as i was still laughing so much. Seriously how deluded can one set of fans be (apart from Liverpool)?

If Leicester win the league at The Bridge then I would hope that a good number of us stay behind to congratulate them and hopefully a few outside.

When we won at Bolton, the Bolton fans were brilliant. I think because we kept the title away form Utd, but most of the ground stayed behind for the celebrations and outside there were a qood crowd drinking with us and loads came to shake my hand outside the ground, in the pub and on the way to the train station. 

It was one of my best moments as a supporter and I have always had a respect for Bolton since, and look out for their results and news.

The thing I don't want is Claudio crying. I will never for get his reaction at The Library I hope that was an exclusive !

If Leicester win the league at The Bridge then I would hope that a good number of us stay behind to congratulate them and hopefully a few outside.

When we won at Bolton, the Bolton fans were brilliant. I think because we kept the title away form Utd, but most of the ground stayed behind for the celebrations and outside there were a qood crowd drinking with us and loads came to shake my hand outside the ground, in the pub and on the way to the train station. 

It was one of my best moments as a supporter and I have always had a respect for Bolton since, and look out for their results and news.

The thing I don't want is Claudio crying. I will never for get his reaction at The Library I hope that was an exclusive !

I see what you're saying but isn't it different because we're talking about them lifting the title at the Bridge, something we didn't actually do at the Reebok (did it at the Bridge against Charlton).

Also my recollection from that day was that we had the ground almost all to ourselves. That's not a dig at Bolton fans because it wasn't their day, but I don't think there's any need for our fans to stick around.

I see what you're saying but isn't it different because we're talking about them lifting the title at the Bridge, something we didn't actually do at the Reebok (did it at the Bridge against Charlton).

Also my recollection from that day was that we had the ground almost all to ourselves. That's not a dig at Bolton fans because it wasn't their day, but I don't think there's any need for our fans to stick around.

First point yep you are right and what a day that was with Maka scoring !

The second point, I have to disagree in fact it had been discussed at length on this forum at the time so I am sure (although off my head on the day) I didn't imagine it. Their fans were excellent

In my opinion, the best possible outcome in a realistic viewpoint (sorry Spudulike).

I'd give the players and Tinkerman a standing ovation for what they have done. Imagine if they had the pure talent of some of our players or some of our players the drive of the Leicester players....

How would I feel- extremely happy for Claudio, before this season he got a bad press for his time here from the general public- but a fair number of our key mid 2000s players, thinking of JT, Lamps, Gallas, Makelele, Duff, J.Cole, Gudjohnsen were brought through by him. To add, he set up deals for Cech and Robben in January 2004. We have a hell of a lot to be grateful for, he got us that 4th place in 2003 and set the foundations for 6/7 years of unprecedented success.

Additionally, it's just a bloody good story if Leicester won it. In the 25 years I've been alive nothing will have come close over the course of a season- if it means I want Leicester to win against us in what will probably be a dead rubber for us, I'm not ashamed to say I would be wanting Leicester to win. All the better if it denies Arsenal or Spurs. Even better if it shows some of our players what making the most of your talent can do, if the likes of Huth, Morgan and Albrighton (no offence to them, they're decent players but not 1st in the League) can show such spirit, it might make some of our players think. 

I hope people do stick around as we still have our lap of appreciation to do and JTs final game.

This is true - regardless there will be fans sticking around.

That said - I know a lot of the proper fans would stick around to congratulate Leicester - even if Claudio and Huth weren't involved.  I was at Sunderland away in 2009 when despite losing to us, they stayed up at Newcastle's expense.  The majority of our away stayed for the Mackems lap of honour, applauded them and got a good response back form their players.  I imagine given the ex-Chelsea links for Leicester there will be quite a bit of enthusiasm.  

I dare say there would be a few slightly conflicted Chelsea fans if we are stuck in mid table and Leicester were dependent on a result to take it away from Arsenal or Tottenham...  The tongue in cheek boos that Jody Morris got after scoring from our fans when we sent Bolton down in 1998 might be a little more genuine  :wink:

Regardless of whereever they win, it will be an applauseworthy achievement. Also, I have fond memories of Ranieri's time beating dippers away to get the CL spot and knocking arsenal out in the CL again with an away win.

Given how horrible the other two alternatives, I wouldnt mind if their league winning goal came from a Fabregas backpass intercepted by Vardy.  :wink: 

Edited by Orpington_Blue

must admit it does not bother me too much if spurs nick it, i have a few mates who are fans and i would not mind them experiencing it for the first time. I also have quite a few gooner mates but they can f**k right off !!

I wont go on a rant about just how bad it will be for us fans if Spurs win the league, but what i will say is, in footballing terms i think it could be a mare for us, Spurs have an up & coming young team, a new ground being built, add a title & CL place next season that could kick start them to being main title contenders for the foreseeable future while we're in no mans land at the minute, new manager an underachieving team, squad lacking cover & are trying to get planning permission for a new ground, f@ck Spurs winning anything let alone the title, for the record i have Spurs in my family & they know how i feel.

I wont go on a rant about just how bad it will be for us fans if Spurs win the league, but what i will say is, in footballing terms i think it could be a mare for us, Spurs have an up & coming young team, a new ground being built, add a title & CL place next season that could kick start them to being main title contenders for the foreseeable future while we're in no mans land at the minute, new manager an underachieving team, squad lacking cover & are trying to get planning permission for a new ground, f@ck Spurs winning anything let alone the title, for the record i have Spurs in my family & they know how i feel.

i understand the way you feel, but i am not selfish, i would not mind my mates experiencing the glory of lifting the prem, i never dreamt that i would ever see it and i would net let our recent downfall cloud the way i feel