Romelu Lukaku

I for one believe we shouldnt go near him. I think hes an uninspiring centre forward.

He will come up with 10+ goals a season but he just goes missing far too much for me. I dont see him worth near the money touted and hes not a big match player.

Would love for him to prove me wrong and i do think we will sign him because there is nobody in the market who is available.

I can't see Conte play both of them in the starting 11 too many times. For the amount of money we will pay, no way he will be starting off the bench. Costa looked sharp, be really counter productive if we drop him for the new guy. Did I mention the other 31M striker? I don't see him playing as the third striker either. 

I saw quotes from Conte yesterday saying we won't pay £55mil for 'medium talent' didn't see the presser so don't know how accurate they were.

Could be we've just walked away from any deal as it's not cost effective for the club (especially with Costa staying) and Conte has decided he'll work with what he's got in the striker department.

Romelu Lukaku has told Ronald Koeman that he will stay at Everton.

Chelsea are/were definitely interested in Romelu Lukaku, but don't/didn't want to pay the £65m asking price.

very reliable belgian journo, think this one's dead, and we're moving on to james rodriguez

Edited by havelschayes