Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Eden in that support role could be amazing.

Playing out on the wings it feels like it's easier to put a couple of players up against him and you can kind of force him out wide, playing of the striker it's hard to predict which way he will go and much hard to put multiple players on him.

That said looks like we are going to start with the tried and trusted 433

I read something wonderful this morning...

Everton FC are becoming increasing annoyed with Chelsea FC unsettling their star striker Romelu Lukaku by having not tabled a bid.

It's only the likes of the garbage sun linking us in the first place. How do they make this sh*t up? The quality of sports journalism in this country is ridiculously low.

I dont think we'll go after Lukaku, the only way we do, is if Costa leaves and we wont get anyone to pay for Costa what we could potentially pay for Lukaku.

Even if Napoli came in with the Higuain money for Costa, we'd still be over paying by about 25m for Lukaku if we match Evertons valuation and having to pay more for Costas replacement who is inferior right now, would really pi*s me off.

I don't see how anyone can moan about a club wanting to keep a hold of their player and trying to get the most amount of money possible.

When someone comes in for Hazard I expect us to do the same.

tbf we have done it with Costa

but i think what annoys everyone is how Everton moan about us wanting to sign Lukaku when their stance two years ago was worse

we haven't made a single comment about Lukaku, yet two years ago Martinez talked in public about Lukaku, A LOT, back when legally Lukaku was still our player. a bit hypocrite if you ask me

and what's funnier is journalists try to compare Lukaku/Everton/Chelsea situation with Costa/Chelsea/Atlectico. Cerezo is even worse than Martinez...

Neither are. Even in the inflated market. We're better off buying under the radar youth prospects and actually playing them. or you know just playing out one kids. they seem no less talented than morata.

we need to get back to top4 THIS YEAR orelse Hazard, Courtois, Costa, Kante, Matic, Pedro...wont stay anymore

one year is acceptable, 2 year without CL we dont stand a chance to keep these players and we wont just become Liverpool

youngsters only work when things going right and having veteran next to them

I would take Morata in anyday...at least Morata prove himself at a BIG TEAM, not a small team like WBA or Everton

But surely if you prove yourself at a smaller team/club its a bigger achievement ?

But surely if you prove yourself at a smaller team/club its a bigger achievement ?

no, only prove that you can be good if the whole club and every player in the pitch rely you to score, by giving 100% guaranteed starting spot and having every chances create just for you, which both of them cant be achieved in Chelsea, we have a lot more attacking players need to share their chance to score, we could not give him guaranteed starting spot because we are a big club we need to rotate players 

This whole saga is laughable. We are yet to make one offer for Lukaku, and Everton are yet to receive one. Meanwhile the press would have you believe that there has been a whole summer of bidding for this player. I suspect the source of all this info is Lukaku's agent who is trying to get him a better deal. I really don't believe we are interested at this point. If we go and splash a load of money on a new striker with our current defensive shortages it will confirm to me that our board is officially bonkers.

Edited by forbzy

EVerton fans

Does anyone take your supposed "ITK" The Esk serious?

The guy is so full of sh*t lol makes itup as he goes, can tell from a mile off

serious or not if the club spending 70m on Lukaku and then claim they dont have anymore money for CB AND LB investment I would be very angry

Everton sold Stones for £50m. (sensational business hes worth 25 at most)

Lukaku must be itching to stay now, if we bid you can just imagine him sitting there thinking "well you sold Stones, where is this massive investment?  nah i wanna go thanks"

They're a sell to buy club

Have a bad feeling we'll sign him on deadline day or thereabouts, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'd prefer us to focus on fixing our defence first.

Ive never really understood this focusing thing, surely as a club we are able to go after multiple transfer targets at the same time. Its not like transfer negotiations with an agent or club need to be done in person. 

Anything above 50mils would need roman stamp of approval and for him to do so, the player needs to be attractive to him and lukaku is no shevchenko or torres in term of that very factor so this one would be just like hulk story.. 

Anything above 50mils would need roman stamp of approval and for him to do so, the player needs to be attractive to him and lukaku is no shevchenko or torres in term of that very factor so this one would be just like hulk story..

This whole post makes no sense at all.