Romelu Lukaku

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

I agree we all saw what injuries done to Falcao and Torres but in the case of Ronaldo when he came back he was still world class! just imagine how good he would have been without the knee injuries! 

Cotr2EKUIAAeigx.jpg

I'm always surprised that when people talk about the best players ever it's messi, Pele, maradona, zidanne but rarely the real Ronaldo. He was an incredible player, had everything.

I'm always surprised that when people talk about the best players ever it's messi, Pele, maradona, zidanne but rarely the real Ronaldo. He was an incredible player, had everything.

I think if he played in the current Spanish league in his prime we'd be seeing very similar numbers to messy and Christiano if not better

I have to rate ZZ over The Real Ronaldo, but damn it's close - O Fenômeno makes it into my Top 5 ever

Zidane is probably the most elegant player ive seen, really made football look like an art form.

Im too young to remember maradona, but i would put ronaldo ahead of everyone else, he really did have it all. You players like cristiano and neymar that have loads of tricks up their sleeve, but ronaldo was by far the most efficient in that department, and when you add it to his pace, power, movement, and finishing, i dont think there has been anyone that matches him.

Ronaldo was a true great but I don't think he was miles ahead of Cristanio like many say.

CR is by far the best header of the ball I've ever seen, his leap has to be the best ever. His goal scoring record for someone not typically a regular striker is phenomenal. He too has bags of pace, power and is a deadly finisher. Skill wise Ronaldo trumps CR though and if those knee injuries didn't happen I reckon Ronaldo would have went down as the best ever, his talent was supreme.

Just glad I've been alive to see guys like Zidane, Messi, CR, Ronaldo live. Some of the best players of all time

Most gifted player ive even seen. Worth 2 pogba's and a lukaku.

And like many great players of previous generations they were paid pittance compared to many of the muppets claiming to be 'footballers'.  I wonder if you put together the worlds greatest players over the last 75 years what sort of team you would have and how much that team would be worth? 

Everton have won 9 league titles and 5 FA cups and are a founder member of the football league. They just want to keep their top goal scorer. Football wasn't invented yesterday. Maybe try to show some respect.

Maybe they should try doing that first, 2 years on the trot acting like pathetic limp ducks because a bigger club dared put a bid in for one of their players.

We've literally not said a single word about any of this 'speculation'. Not a single comment from the manager, chairman, players or player's agent about any of it. It's all paper talk, and yet people get wound up about created narratives and respond with vitriol

I'm not having a pop because our own fans do exactly the same thing. There's people on our forums saying 'I can't believe Lukaku is doing this or that,' or 'the club's saying this or that'. It's bizarre what the transfer window and the gutter press does to ordinarily rational people.

It's true. There hasn't been anything official or any quotes from either side. Nothing has been made public , in all likelyhood because there is absolutely nothing to it.

Funny how we have not said a single word about Lukaku in public, BUT the papers claim we are being hypocritical after complaining about Madrid's chase of Costa.  They're not even remotely close to the same situation lol.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/06/everton-yet-to-receive-official-chelsea-bid-for-romelu-lukaku/

Says Everton expect a bid, but havent had one yet. There is the prospect of a deal happening but Everton want to be sure of a replacement. 

The crazy part of all this is a striker who is not even in the top 5 in the prem, could cost us £65m minimum

It's true. There hasn't been anything official or any quotes from either side. Nothing has been made public , in all likelyhood because there is absolutely nothing to it.

That Reliable Belgian guy Kristof Terreur claims we are definitely wanting him back.

Everton have won 9 league titles and 5 FA cups and are a founder member of the football league. They just want to keep their top goal scorer. Football wasn't invented yesterday. Maybe try to show some respect.

Respect ? respect should be earned. Why should any Chelsea fan respect any other club when their fans are forever talking sh*t about us ? What respect has Chelsea got over the last 10+ years ?

Well judging by Twitter, Lukaku was absolute sh*t yesterday. Is his heart really in it at Everton?

Its a real tough one to call because 

A - I don't think we will  pay £75m

B - I think Everton know that no-one will pay it

C - I think Lukaku wants the move, so does he tell Everton and then they compromise at a lower price?

D - He signs a new deal.

Many possibilities

Nobody is paying that much for him, Everton know it and so does he. It's going to come down to who blinks first. Lukaku doesn't strike me as the type of man to stick it out and give 100% every match. I think he'll mail it in often and move in January for a lower fee

They haven't signed any forwards or been rumored with any which says they have no intention to sell him and they are simply trying to extract as much as they can. I've seen the rumors we are trying to add Begovic and Remy in which makes perfect sense; however this isnt FIFA 16 and I find it hard to believe those two are so dispensible we'd throw them in and still pay £65m

Edited by TheChelseaBlues