Jose Mourinho thread

hehe....no: for the benefit of the recipient - the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges you dolt

in this case it is beyond dispute that it was Uxanga at post # 1639 who commenced the imbroglio by asserting (the rather circular statement) that Fergie was against (the appointment of) Jose because he didn't get the job. In those circumstances it is incumbent upon the asserter to establish the proof and not on those who deny the assertion. In order to shift the evidential burden of proof, Uxanga or the dolt or others have to provide evidence of some sort that Fergie was against the appointment of Jose at the material time. Neither have done so. Moreover, evidence as against the assertion has been provided herein by reference to what one of the material subjects has stated concerning his discussions with the other material subject: that evidence has been corroborated by others close to at least one of the material subjects.

so much words, so much rubbish. Dont you give up? Glad not to see the word ' dirge', really cringeworthy and amusing whenever you use it.

would appreciate if you can carry out your suggestion. Proof would be appreciated pls.

Maybe you could get away with calling one person a liar - maybe.

But now you have multiple members of this community telling you and you're still not only refusing to believe them, but being rather belligerent and rude whilst doing so. If you don't respect these people then why are you engaging with them? Or simply find the book on Kindle and prove them wrong. What you're doing isn't exactly helping anything is it?

Maybe you could get away with calling one person a liar - maybe.

But now you have multiple members of this community telling you and you're still not only refusing to believe them, but being rather belligerent and rude whilst doing so. If you don't respect these people then why are you engaging with them? Or simply find the book on Kindle and prove them wrong. What you're doing isn't exactly helping anything is it?

Lets stick with ignoring each other and you visiting my profile everytime. thanks. Also assist in finding the book on kindle and prove me wrong instead Edited by lesblues

hehe....no: for the benefit of the recipient - the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges you dolt

Well, had you put dolt in the "vocative" case, I would totally have understood that!

You want me to assist you with finding a book called 'Leading' on Amazon?

Go to Amazon

Type Leading into the Search bar.

Meltdown averted?

I asked for proof, aren't you and others supposed to be providing it?. top kek on the meltdown hint. good laugh that.

Erm, proof? sorry I don't believe everything I read?. Pls don't tell me months ago. Did you just have a say on aggressive attitude. Surely not.

I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn that again I have deemed this latest post of yours as more unadulterated shite. 

Given that old red nose Ferguson is happy to hang all and sundry out to dry in each and every one of his published works, it is highly unlikely that he would unnecessarily pass comment on Mourinho's overt commitment to Abramovich and Chelsea at the time of the Moyes appointment.

What would Ferguson achieve by making these comments? Why bother? To me, it read like they had actually approached Mourinho who told them that there was no chance, not the other way around. For me, they were lumbered with Moyes as Jose had already committed his future elsewhere.

You've backed yourself into a corner on this one chief and it would be easier to hold your hands up and concede that you're wrong. Belittling others on here and shooting them down simply because "you are right" is the sole reason that I am responding in an equally condescending and unpalatable manner.

I'll see your cuntishness, and raise you 10 cunt points.  

I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn that again I have deemed this latest post of yours as more unadulterated shite.

Given that old red nose Ferguson is happy to hang all and sundry out to dry in each and every one of his published works, it is highly unlikely that he would unnecessarily pass comment on Mourinho's overt commitment to Abramovich and Chelsea at the time of the Moyes appointment.

What would Ferguson achieve by making these comments? Why bother? To me, it read like they had actually approached Mourinho who told them that there was no chance, not the other way around. For me, they were lumbered with Moyes as Jose had already committed his future elsewhere.

You've backed yourself into a corner on this one chief and it would be easier to hold your hands up and concede that you're wrong. Belittling others on here and shooting them down simply because "you are right" is the sole reason that I am responding in an equally condescending and unpalatable manner.

I'll see your cuntishness, and raise you 10 cunt points.

JUST A SNAPSHOT OF THOSE WORDS. Too difficult a ask?. Yea totally understand you raising to my level of "passive aggressiveness". Lol

JUST A SNAPSHOT OF THOSE WORDS. Too difficult a ask?. Yea totally understand you raising to my level of "passive aggressiveness". Lol

HI IDIOT I CAN USE CAPS TOO

Do you want the exact quote from the book, idiot? 

If so I'll happily dig it out for you when I get home this evening, idiot. 

Edit: here's a snapshot of those words, idiot. I have made it bold so that it is idiot-friendly. 

"‘We established that several very desirable candidates were unavailable. It became apparent that Jose Mourinho had given his word to Roman Abramovich that he would return to Chelsea and that Carlo Ancelotti would succeed him at Real Madrid. We also knew Jurgen Klopp was happy at Borussia Dortmund and would be signing a new contract". 

Edited by CFC_RFC_TID!

HI IDIOT I CAN USE CAPS TOO

Do you want the exact quote from the book, idiot?

If so I'll happily dig it out for you when I get home this evening, idiot.

Edit: here's a snapshot of those words, idiot. I have made it bold so that it is idiot-friendly.

"‘We established that several very desirable candidates were unavailable. It became apparent that Jose Mourinho had given his word to Roman Abramovich that he would return to Chelsea and that Carlo Ancelotti would succeed him at Real Madrid. We also knew Jurgen Klopp was happy at Borussia Dortmund and would be signing a new contract".

Oh thank you very much, was that really difficult?. Oh back to insults?. Ironic isnt it?. "Give me sh*t, you eat turds", famous words those, dont you think?. I can drop down to that level too you know...

I detest Mourinho for what he has done to our club. He destroyed Chelsea the first time round by alienating our best players (Gallas and Robben). He did even worse the second time, shipping out talents like Mata, Luis, de Bruyne, Schurrle, Lukaku. The net result is that despite the largest salary bill in the premier league we face the first season without European competition in 20 years.

^^^ word salad