Chelsea Vs Peterborough (FAC) Sun 08/01 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

9 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Pedro's miss was mental.

His long shot accuracy and technique is a joy to watch which makes it hard to believe he could miss a sitter like that lol. 

One of those things that happens I guess ... a bit like a Pro Golfer missing a 3 foot putt, or a Pro Tennis player missing an easy volley at the net ... should never happen, but it sometimes does LOL

2 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

Had to miss the game due to training. How was the game, how RLC, Chalobah, Aina did?

All did well, Aina didn't get as much time but he was solid enough when he came on. Chalobah and Loftus-Cheek were two of our best players though. They looked very comfortable in that midfield.

On 1/5/2017 at 10:32, Zeta Orionis said:

Assuming they are all available, I'd go:

Begovic

Cahill

Terry

Zouma

Kenedy

Chalobah

Fabregas

Moses

Pedro

Batshuayi

Willian

Good shout, this turned out to be almost spot on

1 hour ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Kevin Friend is a dick, he's wrestled him to the ground again.

don't you remember when the Liverpool chupacabra bit into Brana? friend was the ref & was in total denial that suarez would do such a thing

soc_g_kevfts_576.jpg

Thought Terry, Zouma and Ivan looked well short of a gallop. Zouma not the answer to me on that showing but I'd give him more time. Ivan better in centre.

Rlc and batman just don't do enough defensively but rlc was definitely more a team player today than I have seen in past appearances.

Chalobah was pretty good but still needs to work harder off the ball.

Pedro is fantastic but not a wing back any more than Damian duff.

18 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Why on earth pick brana over aina? 

I think that when Aina came on, he answered your question for you.  Another lad with great potential but nowhere near CFC first team quality yet.  One for the future, though, most definitely.

Good laugh yesty! Would have been better if we had taken that early sitter (we seriously need more strikers). Sadly you took yours and cruised the rest of the game. Chelsea were fantastic to watch at times and the counter attacks were simply deadly. 

The game was an interesting measure for some of our players. Forrester was among the best players on the pitch and you will prob see him at Bournemouth soon. Edwards also did well and a fitter Maddison would have made more of an impact.  'Wonderkid' Lopez struggled though. But then he was up against Fabregas lol!

Good luck for the season. Much better ground and fans than soulless Tottenheam.

20 hours ago, Brutos said:

weith ake back he will be automatically 4th choice if any of our main CB gets injured thats how shocking terry, Iva and Zouma was way off the pace at times

I actually think Ake is going to be tried as a Wing Back as well.  He's good in both attack and defence and may actually do well in that position.  Or he may go in the back 3 and Azpiluceuta plays LWB??