Everton Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 30/04 2017 KO 14:05 GMT

coco

Very tough game this. Everton are in very good form at home (W12 D4 L1) they have also won their last 6 home games in a row.

danger men to look out for are Barkley, Lukaku, Mirralas, baines.

This game worries me as they like to hit Long balls and are decent with set pieces. Our defense needs to put in a top performance.

team I would like to see

Courtois

Azbi Luiz Cahill

Moses Kante Matic Alonso 

Pedro Costa Hazrad

I'm expecting Koeman to copy Jose and put someone on Hazard the whole game. With that being the case i am all up for Pedro and Willian to play either side of Eden, and drop Cost back to the bench, then we have a lethally fast three pronged attack that would make it impossible for Everton to concentrate on marking Hazard. Pedro and Alonso down the left, Willian and Moses down the right, Hazard in the middle.The bonus is having super Diego to come off the bench to rescue the day if needed.

Probably our toughest remaining fixture. Everton are one of those teams who sometimes look rubbish but are tough to beat at Goodison and there's no love lost between our two clubs and you'll have Lukaku wanting to prove a point (again). Put someone on Lukaku and mark him out the game and stop the supply to him (keep Barkley & Mirallas quiet) and it should be job done. Will take any kind of win and if Spurs do drop points tonight would take a draw.

Nervous about this game (but I get nervous about pretty much all of them to be fair).

Spurs dropping points would ease that tension...so here's hoping. Luckily, we've put the Palace and United results behind us with a couple of good efforts since, so it's not quite as daunting as it might have been.

2 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Be interesting to see who starts in attack for this one. 

All three of Hazard, Diego and Fabregas were excellent against Southampton but I just don't see Conte leaving Perdo and/or Willian out of the starting line up for consecutive games. 

Agree and it will be our third game in 8 days. After this we have a break of 8 days yet if we do overcome the Toffees ( I think we will) that shows tenacity and a great will to win.

Archived