Sign in to follow this  
Giordano_Bruno

Lacazette

Remember when everyone was hyping him up because he got 20+ goals in the Ligue 1. This is why you can't be so quick to hype up players in other leagues, and also why it can be a lucky dip when it comes to recruiting. Not every striker will score you 20+ goals in the PL. 

Similar to Morata - possibly better?

Like Morata, he has struggled to establish himself in the PL and misses too many chances which then drains his confidence and so it goes on.

Would take Aubameyang in a heartbeat though.

Edited by Nibs

4 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Would take Aubameyang in a heartbeat though.

Problem with him is like we saw against us is he has also got the ability to miss sitters. Beyond that I don't watch Arsenal much but he seems like the type who works better in a counter attacking side and not one like us, especially in those games where we face packed defences but someone who has watched more of them can probably correct me on that.

Well I watch morata and I watch Lacazzette and I think Lacazette looks much more like a good striker. 

I do wish we were linked with a quality=ty striker. We need someone. Lacazzette is quick and has a good shot and he strikes me as having better temperament and would fit in better. 

19 minutes ago, ozboy said:

Well I watch morata and I watch Lacazzette and I think Lacazette looks much more like a good striker. 

I do wish we were linked with a quality=ty striker. We need someone. Lacazzette is quick and has a good shot and he strikes me as having better temperament and would fit in better. 

Why would arsenal sell him to us though? Why would they even sell him at all?