Sign in to follow this  
Luca Vialli

Krzysztof Piatek (Genoa)

The only striker we should bring from Seria A is Icardi. 

If we aim to be a top class team in the world, then Icardi is the name for us.

Piatek started the season very well, but it's just the beginning. Morata had a promising start as well.

On 20/10/2018 at 15:25, Luca Vialli said:

23 year old Polish forward. Got a bit of everything and is scoring for fun in Serie A. We've been linked this week.

The worrying aspect about this video and our continual link with all things italian, is how sh*t the standard of defending is in Italy. Absolutely shocking. They have no concept of marking, or tackling come to that. No wonder Sarriball looks explosive in Italy, its a league of mannequins.

12 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

The worrying aspect about this video and our continual link with all things italian, is how sh*t the standard of defending is in Italy. Absolutely shocking. They have no concept of marking, or tackling come to that. No wonder Sarriball looks explosive in Italy, its a league of mannequins.

I can agree that in Serie A the level of the players is not the best at the moment, especially for the  small clubs, but what they have not concept of marking makes me smile.  :slap_face:

13 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

I'm sure Italian defenses are notorious for their solidity?

1 minute ago, ForeverCarefree said:

He's being linked with a move to AC Milan now as an alternative to them signing Higuain on a permanent deal. 

So that means he is going for less than €40m; have AC Milan ever signed a “9” that flopped? Isn’t he worth the gamble at that price?

On 07/01/2019 at 11:24, RIP Mourinho said:

I'm sure Italian defenses are notorious for their solidity?

They did, and we were notorious for fast long ball football to big strong centreforwardsthat hold the ball up.. Things change.

On 20/10/2018 at 15:25, Luca Vialli said:

23 year old Polish forward. Got a bit of everything and is scoring for fun in Serie A. We've been linked this week.

needs to change that celebration...