Alonso 

Kova 
Barkely 
RLC 

Pedro
Giroud 
CHO

Cahill? Haha

One of our most decorated players and club captain.  Ampadu and Rudiger are injured so best get Gaz some game time.

Prague are a physical team so that will suit him too.

25 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

One of our most decorated players and club captain.  Ampadu and Rudiger are injured so best get Gaz some game time.

Can't see that happening though not faulting your logic, he could do a job for us now.

1 hour ago, Strider6003 said:

Can't see that happening though not faulting your logic, he could do a job for us now.

Especially as he hasn't played in a match since what? August? September? I imagine he will be on the bench and we will see AC and Luiz nearly every match from here on out... maybe Azpi sliding in, but I doubt it

2 hours ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

Especially as he hasn't played in a match since what? August? September? I imagine he will be on the bench and we will see AC and Luiz nearly every match from here on out... maybe Azpi sliding in, but I doubt it

I don’t see Dave starting at CB unless we’re desperate, it’s a different world playing in a two as opposed to a three. 

15 hours ago, carrickblue said:

our season now rests on this competition. I expect us to get past this lot, the semi-final will be tougher

Not really still think top 4 is a big possibility.

Be interesting to see what team Sarri picks. The tie is very much in the balance and the away leg showed that certain players can't necessarily be trusted to deputize. 

Personally I think top 4 is unlikely at this point and so Europa League is now our best hopes of Champions League football next season so I'd like Sarri to pick a strong team for this one. 

Kepa

Zappacosta - Christensen - Luiz - Emerson

Kante - Kovacic - RLC

CHO - Giroud - Hazard

Dave has played a lot of football recently and I think Zappacosta should come in to offer some fresh legs. He's also likely to have chances to get forward as Prague seek an equaliser and him and CHO could cause problems down the right putting in crosses for Giroud. 

18 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Most decorated and club captain doesn't mean he's good enough to play for us though. Christensen and Luiz to start every game possible from here on out. 

Kepa

Azpi  Christensen  Luiz  Alonso

Jorginho

Kovacic         Barkley

CHO          Giroud       Hazard

Only 1-0 up, play a strong 11 and make a few subs at half time when we're in a comfortable position. Willian on for Hazard, Kante on for Jorginho with Kovacic dropping deeper and maybe Cahill on for Luiz if we're really cruising.

When Sarri doesn't rate you, it's difficult for you to get any game time. I want Cahill to be given a chance but I can't see it happening this season. He could be on the bench though.

7 hours ago, Ray_Cfc said:

Not really still think top 4 is a big possibility.

It is still a possibility but most likely we need at least 10 points from last 4 games. That would require us to go on a consistent run and actually pick up some points on the road.

22 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I don’t see Dave starting at CB unless we’re desperate, it’s a different world playing in a two as opposed to a three. 

Yes, I agree with that. He would definitely be a contingency plan if something happen to our other CBs

6 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Play our best team, get the early 2:0 and start resting players. We can't afford to f* up in this, and I'm sure Sarri knows it.

Agreed, we certainly can't afford to go out.

Kepa

Zappa Christensen Luiz Emerson

Jorginho/Kova 

Kante       Barkley/RLC

CHO       Giroud       Hazard

Strong team but Azpi rested due to him playing last Thursday and Sunday and RLC I presume might be due to his back. I would rather he played though.

FYI: Zola gave the pre match press conference - if I find a youtube link, then I will post the interview. I saw the interview on the Chelsea 5th Stand app.