Chelsea v Leicester (PL) Tues 18th May 2021 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest Sindre
1 minute ago, reparto corse said:

Absolutely ridiculous. He was one of our best players against Arsenal. WTF is Tuchel doing? 

Going with our best available players?

Why does Gilmour need to be brought up at every opportunity. My goodness.

8 minutes ago, Valerie said:

I remain in the top 10,000 by sheer perseverance, not on great predictions :sad: The cup final got me 7 points, my lowest ever :face_palm:

I can never get a first scorer who even starts the game let alone scored a goal these days and people are still getting 80/pts weakening week out....I reckon it's fixed so they dont have to give away prizes

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Going with our best available players?

Why does Gilmour need to be brought up at every opportunity. My goodness.

Funnily enough I don't recall similar energy when he was dropped after his top performance against Everton.

Guest Sindre
Just now, Valerie said:

I'm sensing a drop in popularity for Tuchel, quite the comedown compared to the love-in after the Madrid matches :biggrin:

Getting the feeling some want us to lose this game so they can stick the knife in tbh.

1 minute ago, Malta Blue said:

I can never get a first scorer who even starts the game let alone scored a goal these days and people are still getting 80/pts weakening week out....I reckon it's fixed so they dont have to give away prizes

Yeah, that is totally dodgy. Most points I had was 45, usually I'm between 15 and 25. I blame Tinkering Tuchel :mad:

Guest Sindre
Just now, Argo said:

Funnily enough I don't recall similar energy when he was dropped after his top performance against Everton.

Yeah, but that was Lampard don't you know? Tuchel is Tuchel and we have decided to hate him.

Given Gilmour more starts in the Premier League in four months then Lampard gave him in a year and a half in total. But yeah, silly stupid Tuchel!

13 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

And just like that Gilmour geta dropped, even though we have both Alonso and Emerson on the bench...🥴

Well some fans argue Emerson is cover for Rudiger. You would think if it comes to that he should switch to a back 4 instead and put an extra man in Midfield.

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Getting the feeling some want us to lose this game so they can stick the knife in tbh.

No. Everyone here respects Tuchel but that doesn't mean we can't call him out for his behaviour towards Gilmour. He was subbed early several times and generally didn't get much playing time. Now Emerson is selected ahead of him despite Alonso being on the bench already.

Gilmour is a special talent and has the potential to be a superstar if he is given a chance to prove himself. He has plenty to work on and still has some weaknesses but that is to be expected considering his age. His ability to pass the ball, position himself and manage tight spaces is extraordinary. 

Just now, Sindre said:

Yeah, but that was Lampard don't you know? Tuchel is Tuchel and we have decided to hate him.

Given Gilmour more starts in the Premier League in four months then Lampard gave him in a year and a half in total. But yeah, silly stupid Tuchel!

Lot to do with him being injured!!!

7 minutes ago, Sindre said:

I've just checked his league minutes under each manager 

192 minutes under Lampard 
225 minutes under Tuchel (in games more important than any he featured in under Frank).

I hate bringing the comparisions up but the double standards is doing my head in, furthermore I'm not saying Frank's record with youth wasn't great all in all which is kind of the point, if his selections were getting microanalysed in a similar way he would have been getting slated regularly aswell. 

TT has inherited 5 academy players and only 1 is significantly worse off  in terms of their match time (i bet he'd have made use of Tomori aswell), you'd think he's Malouda'd every single one by some of the reactions. 

Edited by Argo

I'll be the first to come on here and credit Jorginho if he puts in an 8/10 performance tonight. But I'm surprised he's starting as he has been poor last couple of games and most players get dropped after such poor performances and I can understand supporters turning a bit on TT if they see him treating certain players differently without justificaion.

But hey-ho. Just go out and win boys - 3 Points an absolute MUST.

COME ON THE CHELS!!!