Chelsea v Leicester (PL) Tues 18th May 2021 20:15 GMT

coco

2 hours ago, Luca Vialli said:

I'd love to see those muppets in the VAR room actually accountable for what they do. All it needs is for someone to ask them to explain why was that first kick on Wener is not a penalty and they'd fall flat on their faces.

If they are that inept at their sole job they shouldn't be doing it. VAR should be a group of ex professionals not a bunch of blind men with an agenda to promote Liverpool to a free top four finish.

Yeah , imagine ex professional Graham Souness making penalty decisions on a Chelsea game in the VAR studio. 

12 minutes ago, TheGermanOne said:

They decided that this is a foul from Werner. Interesting point of view.

He got his foot in between the player and the ball, without touching the player. As soon as he does that, he's in possession, it's an interception.

The officials are so f**king dumb they don't see it that way, they see it as Werner tripping him, i think they need to get back to basics and either think of retiring or retraining for their jobs as they clearly have no clue about how the game should be played.

2 hours ago, dkw said:

Putting James at CB completely takes away his strengths and what he brings to the team. He`s best joining the attach, pushing back the opposition wingers/full back because they have to defend his runs. Azpi doesnt do any of that, which means the opposition basically get to attack down the left at will, like last night. It makes no sense at all. If he wants to play James at centre back for some reason then put an attacking Left back in too.

Incredibly I agree 100% with that. I’d like to have seen CHO at wing back. However Azpi represents the soul of the team right now. Since he has been brought back he starts almost every game, runs all night and is reliable at what he does. Wonderful team player.  I can understand why Tuchel is playing him this season. Next season is another story. 

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

To be fair to him, Souness was adamant that was a penalty and couldn’t understand how Mike Dean seen it any other way.

We don't want to be fair to Souness, are you mad?! Besides, they'll only recruit the sort of former players that are now doing the rounds punditing (and I use the word losely). So probably no improvement for us. 

5 hours ago, Argo said:

I didn't want to say it earlier this week just incase but Vardy is absolutely finished as a top player.

Brendan gave us an absolute gift starting him over Iheanacho and then taking Maddison off instead of him.

To be fair, Maddison was the literal definition of anonymous before he came off, I actually forgot he was back plating in this game until he was being subbed off.

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

We don't want to be fair to Souness, are you mad?! Besides, they'll only recruit the sort of former players that are now doing the rounds punditing (and I use the word losely). So probably no improvement for us. 

He’s Scottish - I’ll always back him 😉

Had a little read on a Leicester forum and boy is there some utter delusion and contradiction on there... their fans are pretty jumped up after just a couple seasons of over performing.

12 minutes ago, timetowaste said:

Controversial opinion, but Brendan Rodgers is making them a top 4 team. Pretty much any other manager has them hovering around mid table.

Ranieri begs to differ 😉

6 hours ago, coco said:

He got his foot in between the player and the ball, without touching the player. As soon as he does that, he's in possession, it's an interception.

The officials are so f**king dumb they don't see it that way, they see it as Werner tripping him, i think they need to get back to basics and either think of retiring or retraining for their jobs as they clearly have no clue about how the game should be played.

Andre Mariner was on VAR duty. I have long suspected that he doesn't like us. It's the only plausible explanation as to why he didn't give what was one of the easiest VAR pens to give I've seen all season.

On 19/05/2021 at 01:38, Scott said:

argy-bargy

cccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

If it wasn't already obvious that there is an agenda against us the mirror is calling for a points deduction for chelsea because of this scuffle saying that we are always doing it and something is wrong at the club.

They say that we have been warned before that we could get a points deduction and that we have got away with it because it hasn't happened sooner

f**k the British media and their hatred of us

34 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

They say that we have been warned before that we could get a points deduction and that we have got away with it because it hasn't happened sooner

Yeah we were warned.... 5 years ago. Guess we gotta be squeaky clean for the rest of our history

7 hours ago, Malta Blue said:

If it wasn't already obvious that there is an agenda against us the mirror is calling for a points deduction for chelsea because of this scuffle saying that we are always doing it and something is wrong at the club.

f**k the British media and their hatred of us

Did they not also mention w behave yet to be punished by the league and FA for the super league stuff too?

8 hours ago, Stim said:

Yeah we were warned.... 5 years ago. Guess we gotta be squeaky clean for the rest of our history

It's like we are the only team that gets involved in a little pushing and shoving

32 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

No I dont think so

Surprising that. Maybe as that will be due next season.

Am expecting big fines plus a 10 point deduction for Liverpool,  City, United, Spurs and Arsenal and a 40 point deduction for us who are blamed as ringleaders.