Chelsea v Leicester (PL) Tues 18th May 2021 20:15 GMT

coco

14 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

You are right. Liverpool already have +1. If they beat Burnley they will have a min on +2 and if they win on the final day, they will have +3.

So Leicester would need to beat spurs by at least 3 goals, as a minimum to even level on GD. 

Better still just let Burnley beat the Scousers

2 minutes ago, just said:

...... needs to work on his heading, his control and learn the off-side rule.

A busy summer for Werner.

With all the handball rules changing every fortnight, he may be thinking that something's changed about offsides, the poor lad. I love him though. 

Just now, Snedger said:

I’m not. We can probably scrape the win against Villa, but I saw nothing at all tonight to make me think we will beat City.

Think people are putting City on a pedestal. They are a great team but they had their real purple patch but haven't looked anything like as good since and we can match them.

I'm sure they've been resting key players but hopefully that will lose them momentum. If we play at our best we WILL beat them and lift the CL.

4 minutes ago, Liam said:

He is likeable, isnt he? If he does start scoring he will be a real fan favourite.

I like him.He is someone who works his nuts off and causes oppo's defence all sorts of problems - I would stick with him,if he finds his confidence I think he will explode with goals.

Special mention to chilwel,he may not be Ashley Cole but he is in a different league to Alonso.

22 minutes ago, forbzy said:

Not entirely true. If Liverpool were to win both games by 1 goal but Leicester beat Spurs by 3 they would have same GD and points.

The 2 manc teams are obviously in apart from them we are the only team with it truly in our hands, Liverpool are 3 pts behind and 1 goal above Leicester but they have the game in hand. Really can go either way but unfortunately I think Liverpool now have the advantage over them with the much easier run in

1 minute ago, loz said:

Hats off to Rudiger tonight. Personified the 'get your act together c**ts' that is much needed. 

You the fella doing the cycling? What's happening with that? Supposed to be this month isnt it?

Just having my evening brandy feeling a lot better than Saturday 

Chelsea league form  WWWLW 

Villa                             DWLDL 

We all know that the loss to Arsenal was an abomination, just go out there and do a job on Villa, to add to this they are mid table it means f**k all to them 

4 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Think people are putting City on a pedestal. They are a great team but they had their real purple patch but haven't looked anything like as good since and we can match them.

I'm sure they've been resting key players but hopefully that will lose them momentum. If we play at our best we WILL beat them and lift the CL.

Couldn't agree more,on our day we are easily a match for City.We humble them - we humbled Real Madrid and we humbled Athletico.

27 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

Keep the same line up for Villa - let's try and build some momentum for 29th

Can't quite believe our top scorer is Jorghino with 7 goals, all from the penalty spot. We so badly need a 20+ goal a season striker. 

If he's fit I'd play Havertz over Pulisic against Villa, the rest can remain the same for sure.

11 minutes ago, just said:

...... needs to work on his heading, his control and learn the off-side rule.

A busy summer for Werner.

Apart from that he is world class!

I hope he gets a decent chance next season but I don't think anyone could argue if he ends up behind a big money transfer signing. 

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

You the fella doing the cycling? What's happening with that? Supposed to be this month isnt it?

Postponed due to COVID. Now in September.

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

Nib,Just Loz and Liam all up in here. :woohoo:

It would have been better if it was Liam's brother instead of Liam but it's still impressive. 

1 minute ago, andy said:

Just having my evening brandy feeling a lot better than Saturday 

Chelsea league form  WWWLW 

Villa                             DWLDL 

We all know that the loss to Arsenal was an abomination, just go out there and do a job on Villa, to add to this they are mid table it means f**k all to them 

We thought that against arsenal and we lost and against a relegated west brom. Granted it was our own making, but I’m not looking at form or saying anything is done until we get it done at villa park.

Just now, loz said:

It would have been better if it was Liam's brother instead of Liam but it's still impressive. 

I know Val  would be pleased

Just now, loz said:

I hope he gets a decent chance next season but I don't think anyone could argue if he ends up behind a big money transfer signing. 

I would Loz, I think he has had a good season, there I said it...... lets be honest he is not a goal scorer, I reckon Robert Fleck would have had a good season at Leipzig not difficult in the Bundesliga.  We need a 20 a gal a season man to shoulder the burden for him, He is all about pace has a terrible first touch at times he is more like  a Gronkjaer to me 

9 minutes ago, loz said:

Problem is Loz when he gets a decent chance it ends up in row Z.