Chelsea v Leicester (PL) Tues 18th May 2021 20:15 GMT

coco

The Leicester supporting lady in the Sky studio said Leicester fans wouldn’t swap the FA Cup win for a win tonight, but I’m not so sure. If they end up fifth I think missing out on the Champions League for a cup that hardly any fans could see might not be so great.

1 minute ago, evissy said:

Reece Kovacic made one small mistake. That was all they did. Nothing more. We absolutely dominated but due to our sh*tty composure we didn't win by a big margin. 

Yet Wrighty is making excuses about FA cup .. we were hungrier and absolutely deserved it !!

Just now, Snedger said:

The Leicester supporting lady in the Sky studio said Leicester fans wouldn’t swap the FA Cup win for a win tonight, but I’m not so sure. If they end up fifth I think missing out on the Champions League for a cup that hardly any fans could see might not be so great.

Obviously sour grapes .. FA cup would have been amazing but unfortunately I would still take top4 .. that pays the wages

Just now, BewareoftheDrog said:

Just goes to show we can beat anyone when we play at our best. So expect to see a second string against  Villa and Kepa in the CL

Among other things, this frustrates the hell out of me. Look at the way we played that first half, we dominated and played with fire, why can't we always play like that? We only see it when it's a reaction to a bad result. So much talent, but this group lacks a winners mentality.

29 minutes ago, Snedger said:

You’re not being sarcastic are you? You really consider a striker who’s only positive is being needlessly and clumsily tackled whilst going nowhere?

All the greats, Pele, Van Basten, Rossi, Di Stefano, Gerd Muller, Platini, the offside handball guy who occasionally gets tripped up.

Ok - take the goal off, and let them have the 1v1

1 minute ago, Snedger said:

If I was a Leicester fan I would take FA Cup over top 4 any day of the week. Differnt to us who have won the Fa Cup plenty of times with big ambitious to win the CL.

5 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Can't wait until that prick retires. f**k off out of the game, you're the perfect example of why nobody trusts the refs in English football.

Think he has said he is having another season 

I think for 10 mins Kova and Jorginho stopped playing and we got punished .. we tried to control the game and got punished making it close .. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Snedger said:

I think they would take the cup, where as we have won it quite a few times so we would have taken tonight, so honors even in my book. no thanks to VAR when we could have had both and tonight easy 

Edited by andy

I'm exhausted but ecstatic, this match had it all. What a f**king win!!

Also, lovely to see the fans back, they got what they paid for and then some.

Up the Blues!

Sourness just said we’d be great with Kane but that he wouldn’t sign for us. He’s possibly right, but it’s a bit sad to think that we’re probably third choice at best in England for him.

Whatever happens though, please God, don’t leave us with Werner again next season. We NEED a goal scorer.

2 minutes ago, Snedger said:

I can guarantee they wouldn't swap it. Nothing compares to winning a trophy and no matter what happened tonight, top 4 is still in their hands.

Gutsy performance... we do though like to make it harder than it should be

Jorginho redeemed himself tonight

Mount again put in a stellar performance

Defensively we were generally sound

We need to start converting promising positions...far too often its the wrong ball played in, the wrong run, offside or just crap finishing

Please let Kante's injury be minor

Come on Burnley!