Pre Season Competition

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

It's a good thing we won, or some here would need a call to the Crisis Hotline.

lol.. Arsenal Mania are already in one.. i remember 10-15 years ago where we got only to hear the final score a day later

Anyhow based on that first half Hudson odoi is a great wing back. We are a good team to watch at the moment. 
RLC was good going forward, mostly, but gave the ball away more than ziyech hard as that is to believe

On 01/08/2021 at 18:38, Scott said:

It's a good thing we won, or some here would need a call to the Crisis Hotline.

the crisis hotline is permanently engaged with Spuds worrying over Kanes absence from training, although he will probably turn up to see the Champions League Trophy!

If it wasnt for the tie against Larne or a Portuguese minnow in the Europa Conference they'd have nothing to look forward too.

Does anyone know why Ampadu only showed up for preseason with the last bunch of players who went to the finals in the euros and Copa America. 

I would have preferred if he came back early to show Tuchel  what he could offer the team especially with Christensen and Silva scheduled to return late..

27 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

What time is kick off today.. the previous post was sent 4 days but just got delivered today 

19:45

28 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Does anyone know why Ampadu only showed up for preseason with the last bunch of players who went to the finals in the euros and Copa America. 

He was self isolating I think. 

1 hour ago, Night-T said:

Is there a place where you can rewatch the game. As it starts at 4:45 am here. 

I don’t think so. I set the alarm. Pretty ridiculous for a pre season friendly but in lockdown you can almost get away with it and catch a bit of kip in the arvo. Wifey will be grumpy about the alarm though. 

Edited by ozboy

34 minutes ago, ozboy said:

I don’t think so. I set the alarm. Pretty ridiculous for a pre season friendly but in lockdown you can almost get away with it and catch a bit of kip in the arvo. Wifey will be grumpy about the alarm though. 

I actually read that in an Aussie accent 😀

….Now you’ll tell me you are Romanian!