Chelsea V Villarreal UEFA Super Cup 11/8/21

Just now, Zeta said:

Been poor ever since Ziyech went off. Same problems as last season, still struggling to create decent chances.

MOTfirsthalf, unlucky injury.

3 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

tbf it would mean so much more to them if they won it, silver lining. but atm f**k them i want this sh*t

I don’t think so, we want it as much as they do and it would mean a lot to get the second in our cabinet.

Why is Mason not on corners anymore? It really bugs me. We haven’t looked anywhere near as dangerous from them since he stopped taking them. Especially with Alonso taking them, surely he’s better in the box with his height and aerial ability?

3 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Lucky it's only the pre-season European egg cup or I'd more than disappointed with this overall performance.  

May mean nothing to you but it's massive to me. My texting trigger finger is all set to send this to the hundreds of Tottenham fans who live in my part of the world.

"You gotta love Chelsea. The season hasn't even started yet and they've already won another European trophy".

1 minute ago, RMH said:

I don’t think so, we want it as much as they do and it would mean a lot to get the second in our cabinet.

I think their fans are going to cry either way, we will just be bummed out for a bit

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Jesus f**king Christ. You cannot miss the target from there. He’s literally 6 yards out.

Nothing has changed from last season. We can't seem to go a single game without missing a couple of easy chances. It's been the thing that has been holding us back since Hazard left. We can't get over the line.

Just put Tammy on man. He’s scored goals in pre-season. This false 9 sh*te makes us look absolutely toothless. There’s been a few games as exceptions but for the most part we are painful to watch when we play with it. The quicker Lukaku is in this team the better.

24 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Not surprising that a left winger looks worse while playing as a right midfielder or whatever his new position is, all because Werner simply must start on the left side...

That would be an excuse for not being at his very best, it's no excuse for the absolute ghost shows he's treating us too (which he's also done on the left).