Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 15th Jan 2022 12:30 GMT

coco

Has to be different to last time. Need a bit more intent. 
has to be alonso and Dave for wing backs, so if either Thiago or Christenson not ready that’s another game for Sarr  

Mount was average in the spuds game  still he’ll be playing in this one   For me it’s  Werner and lukaku but I think most prefer Werner and havertz  

kante also gave the ball away twice in his brief v spuds cameo and I’d go for kova and Jorginho using Kante as a sub  …. But that’s why I’m not a football manager  

47 minutes ago, Jezq8 said:

I would be tempted to see 3 midfielders in kova kante and jorginho for this game. 

Kepa 

christensen silva rudiger 

azbi kante jorginho kova alonso 

lukaku werner 

Last time we played like that and we couldn't get a shot on target.

Man City probably are the best team in the league with current form. But we should not show any fear, we have to put a high tactical discipline performance and hit them as much as we can, it's possible!

Defensively we can be really strong, my only issue is the way we're going to attack and create chances. We can be deadly in the attack and we can be annoying, a lot depends on the players how they will perform in the game.

------------- Kepa -------------

-- Christensen - Silva - Rudiger -

Azpi -- Kovacic -- Kante -- Sarr

------- Mount ------ Havertz ------

------------- Werner ---------

Winning this game will deliver a huge message to the league, but it's the same for City. 

Big game, big day, big performance is needed. COME ON CHELS!!!!!

Always more confident of beating city than I should be. I’ve thought we’ve looked good in the 442/4222 recently but this isn’t the game to continue that.

Kepa

Christiensen Silva Rudiger

Azpi Kova Kante Alonso

Mount

Havertz Lukaku

Werner and CHO off the bench for some direct pace 2nd half  

Is it too early to say anything other than a win and its over for a possible title run? 

Certainly a loss and 13 points is not going to be recoverable and would push us close to teams fighting for fourth 

10 hours ago, CFCCAN said:

A draw would be a good result, a win would be a great result, a loss wouldn't be a surprise. 

this. we also had to play yesterday and now travel for Sat early kick off. just don’t show any fear.

3 hours ago, Blueboys said:

Always more confident of beating city than I should be. I’ve thought we’ve looked good in the 442/4222 recently but this isn’t the game to continue that.

Kepa

Christiensen Silva Rudiger

Azpi Kova Kante Alonso

Mount

Havertz Lukaku

Werner and CHO off the bench for some direct pace 2nd half  

The lady presenter that said "Chelsea are a much better team with Lukaku in the side" is just so wrong.. 

I don't think he should start, all our creativity goes out of the window. 

Glad you all have confidence in a win, I don't have much.

Trying to decide if I even want to set an alarm for 7:30 am to get up and watch it.  I might wake up on my own at that time anyways, but I'm not sure how much I want to get up early to watch it.  

9 minutes ago, Valpo said:

Glad you all have confidence in a win, I don't have much.

Trying to decide if I even want to set an alarm for 7:30 am to get up and watch it.  I might wake up on my own at that time anyways, but I'm not sure how much I want to get up early to watch it.  

I live in San Diego and will wake up at 4.30 am, probably hung over to watch the match...🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

I just pray we put up more of a fight compared to that cowardly performance at the bridge earlier this season.

1 minute ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

I have been thinking this match was Sunday for a while now. Glad I realized my folly now and not miss the entire match on Saturday. Plus, watching the football while snow falls outside is top IMO. Bring it on!!!

Also just realized we are the early kick off on saturday too... uhhhh

7 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

I live in San Diego and will wake up at 4.30 am, probably hung over to watch the match...🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

I just pray we put up more of a fight compared to that cowardly performance at the bridge earlier this season.

An hour ahead of me. Quite happy to watch the match later on DaZn 🙂

On 13/01/2022 at 04:26, CFCCAN said:

A draw would be a good result, a win would be a great result, a loss wouldn't be a surprise. 

It would be lovely to dent City's season. A win would do it. If someone can win there it is us. We need a strong showing in midfield so Kante-Jorginho is the pair.