Thank You Roman.

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I know this opinion won’t be popular, but I blame Roman for the mess we are now in and in truth have been getting into for a good while.

He spent a lot on many great players and managers and we won a lot of pots, so I can see how criticising him can seem absurd. But despite the success it was largely a circus and in the latter years a very badly run one.

Given the length of time he owned the club and the money he spent, and the success on the field, he definitely failed to build a strong well oiled institution. It feels now like a wasted opportunity. It should have been much harder for Boehly to mess it up.

True, I guess it’s easy to forget that the stadium development appeared to stall when he was refused the visa and relocated to Israel.

Still think we could have been in a better position than we are now if he’d made better decisions.

Edited by Snedger

Roman has his madness, also his valid reasons for the madness. When things stalled, he took drastic actions. It's true we were never stable, but we are almost among the top 6 ( and 4 most of the time). The amount of damage Boehly has done in a few months is outstanding, I don't even know what's our standard now, top 8, top half of the table? It's not like he bought a team outside top 6. All the other managers are praising Potter, they want this madness continues. With Roman, we could be sh1t for a reason, then the inevitable bounce back.