Thank you Tommy Tuchel

Modueke
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Wow. What an incredible sad thread to start. 

Glad they're both long gone and never coming back. Look to the future. good riddance to sh*t that put us here to being with. Shame touchel popped his Weiner in Werners misses. All his own doing... Try and blame the special German one for actually being a massive bell end. Jokers. 

5 minutes ago, olderschoolcfc said:

Wow. What an incredible sad thread to start. 

Glad they're both long gone and never coming back. Look to the future. good riddance to sh*t that put us here to being with. Shame touchel popped his Weiner in Werners misses. All his own doing... Try and blame the special German one for actually being a massive bell end. Jokers. 

You're going off rumours? Really? 

Either way, he is a man that won us the Champions League and actually made us a strong team for a period of time, no matter how long it lasted. I have great memories of Tuchel being here. He gets far too much disrespect from Chelsea fans for my liking, I thought he was a great servant for this club and was highly respectful when things got tough. 

Cool, Happy for you. 

There is a reason Lukaku, Tuchel, Werner and our league form went up in smoke. There is a reason He got divorced. who cares, he's gone, happy you have happy memories. Good for you. We have a new manager now, will you still fawn over Tommy next season too or get behind the club you claim to support. I reckon there's a ton of new Bayern fans lurking in royal blue around these parts. 

1 minute ago, olderschoolcfc said:

Cool, Happy for you. 

There is a reason Lukaku, Tuchel, Werner and our league form went up in smoke. There is a reason He got divorced. who cares, he's gone, happy you have happy memories. Good for you. We have a new manager now, will you still fawn over Tommy next season too or get behind the club you claim to support. I reckon there's a ton of new Bayern fans lurking in royal blue around these parts. 

Not at all, I just think you're being ridiculous by basing all this hatred off rumours that have no merit whatsoever. For a man who won us the greatest trophy in club football, you should show some more respect. It's not like he said Chelsea fans are all c*nts and he hopes we all lose is it? Or became extremely bitter like Conte, not sure what your problem is. 

I'm fully behind Pochettino and I'm rooting for him. The Potter appointment was an absolute joke as far as I'm concerned and I voiced that clearly as I saw it as one of the biggest downgrades in football. Pochettino, however, is actually a good manager, I like the appointment. 

Thanks Tommy for the Champions' League and for the World Club Cup. Thanks also for stewarding the club through a period of unprecedented crisis caused by an unsurprising parallel: from incompetent, arrogant Tories looking to make a name for themselves on the world stage, to incompetent, arrogant American capitalists looking to make a name for themselves on the world stage. You will forever be a legend for that. You took us to the top of the world, which nobody else has done.

Thanks also for lumbering us with the signings you made. Can't help but notice that there's a [supposed] appetite from Bayern to sign Kovačić (loaned by Sarri, signed by Lampard) and Mendy (signed by Lampard) and not Aubameyang and f**king Cucurella...

35 minutes ago, Victor90 said:

You're going off rumours? Really? 

Either way, he is a man that won us the Champions League and actually made us a strong team for a period of time, no matter how long it lasted. I have great memories of Tuchel being here. He gets far too much disrespect from Chelsea fans for my liking, I thought he was a great servant for this club and was highly respectful when things got tough. 

For all we know, we might not ever win the Champions League again, even qualifying for it will be a challenge next season. Tuchel did a fantastic job here

10 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

The first 10 games kept us up. So well done to TT/GP for those first 10 games, after which we were actually in 4th place.

From that point on we had fewer points than Leicester !

If the table had started from match day 11 for us, we'd have been relegated !!!

image.png.8ad6008465b6192bbe2b815857b9dbf9.png

Sarri muscle memory helped us get top 4 in 2020, Tuchel muscle memory helped us avoid relegation

Go and support Bayern you weird lot. 

Surely the time to thank Tuchel was when he left the club.... Its been some sort of really strange hangover from fans - he's still lingering around the club like a overflowing storm sewer around here. Tommy this, Tommy that... without him without him... little cry babies the lot of you. Please use this summer to get over your breakup with Tommy and use the summer warm winds to dry your tears... 

Please can we roll onto next season and you lot learn to move on rather than comparing how Tommy did this to how Mauricio did that... its simply mindless given he left the club what, like 9 months ago. 

If the league started after 11 games... that would mean we played 27 games and not a full season... which means the points total mean zip. It isn't even an argument. 

"for all we know if he was still here"... but he's not and ifs buts maybes are simply dreams, not reality. 

funny isn't it, Club legend and former player Bobby di Mateo won the first Champions League for us, season after he was sacked, we were playing dreadful football. Same thing happened to your love child Tommy. But I don't remember fans clamouring for Di Mateo coming back like you lot bang on about. 

Anyhow, move on, get over it, CFC will still be a football club in the conference or Premiership, I'll continue to follow up or down the leagues and remember the good times for what they are, passing moments in time. I suggest you do the same. 

8 minutes ago, Argo said:

As someone who loved Tuchel it was more the opponents if we're honest.

Potter himself got 8 in the second round of fixtures vs the same opponents.

Potter did have a January spending spree to help him though. Without the likes of Enzo, Badiashile and Felix we would have been much closer to relegation, even with Tuchel's 10 points

11 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Big fan of Tuchel and those early points were needed, but my thanks goes to the man in my profile picture. Without him, relegation was a strong possibility.

Club legend for sure, should have won his 3rd Chelsea POTS yesterday, not his 1st