Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just now, JM7 said:

Diasai and Badders is a very bad combo. ££60m and we’ve ended up with Monaco’s CB. Well done sporting directors!

Why was Trev dropped, is he injured, or is our manager a f**king moron.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

This is the worst performance I can remember from Chelsea side against Arsenal. They're getting battered.

Definitely one of the worst defensive performances I can remember. We look 3 leagues lower than this lot.

2 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

There are players out there that are so far out of their depth. Some of them genuinely look scared.

I don't think they are scared I just think they are so clueless of anything going on around them, it really is a shambles which makes it worse for them.  Clearly haven't trained since Saturday

5 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Diasai and Badders is a very bad combo. ££60m and we’ve ended up with Monaco’s CB. Well done sporting directors!

sport-preview-tiemoue-bakayoko.jpg?w=620

Edited by mojo

1 minute ago, WhiteWall said:

You can see that they are fitter, nibbler, sharper and joined up. We look a shambles

I think the only excuse is that Arsenal have had a steady team all year, we've had a mish mash or players coming and going week in week out and so no one knows what the player next to them is going to do next.

Just now, General said:

I went to Highbury on Boxing Day 1977. We lost think it was 2-0 or 2-1. Team then looked better organized than todays line up. 

I played a match once after watching England play an early kick off in a world cup game, in a pub. We were pissed as farts, and looked better organised than these f**kers....

2 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

I think the only excuse is that Arsenal have had a steady team all year, we've had a mish mash or players coming and going week in week out and so no one knows what the player next to them is going to do next.

We’ve literally had the same midfield 3 all season and they still look like they were thrown together yesterday. 

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

I agree that we have had a lot of injuries and disruption but there is actually a core of this side that have played a lot this season. I would still be expecting a better level of overall fitness from ours, especially if Poch is the Gacon and running king.