Antonio Conte - Now Officially Manager

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

8 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I said earlier in the thread we need to give him 5 years extension people laughed at me because of
of the José situation. This will not happen tie this guy down period.

That's probably what they said at Arsenal about Wenger :rolleyes:. It can happen to anybody, in any job.

I really hope his appointment is a long one, his relationship with both players and fans is great. His coaching ability has been scrutinised positively as he turned round a blip after a good start. His change in personnel and formation has been first class. I can't imagine people wanting him to leave and hope that day doesn't come!!

4 hours ago, Richard P said:

I really hope his appointment is a long one, his relationship with both players and fans is great. His coaching ability has been scrutinised positively as he turned round a blip after a good start. His change in personnel and formation has been first class. I can't imagine people wanting him to leave and hope that day doesn't come!!

The board will be making a big mistake letting him go soon. For sure, he'll be pirated by other EPL clubs.

That's probably what they said at Arsenal about Wenger :rolleyes:. It can happen to anybody, in any job.

Wenger has been at Arsenal for 20 year's and it took almost 10 for him to start to fail.

Don't compare Conte to Wenger two opposites Conte is winner as player and now as a manager totally different men. Conte is relentless passionate driven ......

1 hour ago, Tibbers said:

A coach's career with a club can end in a snap but if Wenger can get 20 years with Arsenal, Conte clearly deserve more.

Wenger won 3 league titles and went an entire season unbeaten. Conte's won a league title without having to juggle European football, don't get ahead of yourself.

1 hour ago, TheJenk said:

Wenger won 3 league titles and went an entire season unbeaten. Conte's won a league title without having to juggle European football, don't get ahead of yourself.

You're sounding like one of those United or Liverpool fans trying to discredit our season because we didnt have Europe.

Let me guess you thought it was a 3 horse race between Jose, Pep and Klopp back in August?

On 21/03/2017 at 21:53, TheJenk said:

Wenger is a failure. Conte will easily surpass his achievements. 

On 21/03/2017 at 21:53, TheJenk said:

Wenger may as well not have bothered with European football. All he wants to do is get knocked out. The miserable c**t has also been a failure in Europe.