Southampton V Chelsea (PL) Sat 14th Apr 12:30 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I watched the 2nd half of Southampton's game today, they were actually very unlucky not to get anything, plus they're fighting for their lives down at the bottom of the league. Hopefully the team gets some shooting practise in training because we can't finish games off for toffee right now.

Not sure what team I'd go with but I don't want to see Cahill, Moses or Fab anywhere near the starting line up. Hope he starts Zappa, Christensen and DD.

Would be nice to see a couple of changes just to attempt to freshen things up a little but I won't hold my breath. 

What I would like to see. 

Courtois

Dave - Christensen - Rudiger

Zappacosta - Kante - Drinkwater - Emerson

Willian - Morata - Hazard

No idea about his fitness level but would like to see Barkley get some game time. 

Tibo

Azpi          Christensen       Rudigar

Zappacosta     Drinkwater   Kante        Emerson

Willian/CHO                      Hazard

Morata

Come on Chelsea

What scares me about this fixture is the lack of fight in the team currently. Didn't like seeing Azpi, Cahill and TBo yelling at each other at the end of the match. Hopefully they get their crap together and end the season on a positive note, get as close to top-4 as possible while staying in front of Arsenal and hopefully win the FA Cup.

Would also like to see Emerson get more than 5 minutes on the pitch as well. 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Tbo

Dave  Christensen  Rudiger  Emerson

Kante

Drinkwater   Barkley

Willian   Morata   Hazard

CHO on in the 60th minute. Just don't wanna see 3 at the back and want to see Emerson start. 

60th minute sub? Dont you think you are demanding too much from conte?

7 minutes ago, didierforever said:

:laugh2:

Sad state of affairs:

Pool fan: Dreaming of winning CL

Arsenal Fan: Dreaming of winning EL

Chelsea fan: Dreaming of a 60th minute sub from our manager. 

Well, for what its worth, I dream of a no cesc, alonso and moses, starting line up

60th minute sub and a back four. This is what dreams are made of. 

This will be an interesting team selection for Conte. Our final League position is now fairly certainly fixed at 5th/6th so he may feel he has leeway to experiment and try a different approach. I think that would be most fans expectation as well. If Conte really believes he will be here next season then this will be his first opportunity to demonstrate how he intends to solve this season's problems. If he just plays the same team/formation though....

I expect Southampton to get something out of this game, they should be playing like a desperate team, and they won't fear us based on our form this year. We will beat them in the FA cup semi, and they will get the league game.  I hope Conte makes some changes, Cesc, Moses, Cahill, Alonso all should be dropped, we need more energy and urgency from players.

Nothing to lose here, we should test our new players, give them confidence and see how they suit to the team.

-------------- Courtois ---------------

-- Azpilicueta - Christensen - Rudiger -

Zappacosta - Bakayoko - Kante ---- Emerson

------ Barkley ---------- Willian --------

----------------- Morata --------------

COME ON CHELS!!!