• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Drogba
    • Malouda
    • Anelka
    • Kalou
    • McEachran
    • Sturridge

voted for Ivan 'anything but' terrible...he got us the win, otherwise it was a shoo-in for ramires, who put some of the big names to shame with his work-rate and quality...the more i see josh play and essien not, the more i think he should start instead...just think carlo hasn't got the bottle to drop his big players

As Loz said, only really between 2 today, and I went for Ramires simply because he is showing some real balls of steel shoving the stick he`s had right back in the naysayers faces. Good on the little bugger.

Ramires for me. I understand why many would vote for Branners but for me Ramires showed so much energy closing down their midfield he is really becoming a valued member of the squad.

Dunce of the day were the two blokes who had a fight in row AA block 11 of the MHL. Both got kicked out and have probably been banned from the ground now.

Ivan.

I see that someone has voted Malouda....really????????????

Yes, I did. It was due to the tremendous increase in the way he played, from a terrible first half to a very good (in my opinion) second half, in whch he was a contributing force to both of our goals. You don't see that jump in play very often, from a very bad half to a very good half, and so that was the reason.

Ivan played a great game, admittedly.

Edited by Phillip