Stoke City vs Chelsea (PL) 12/1/13 KO: 15:00 GMT

Teritus

Turnbull

Azpil     Cahill   ivan  cole

Luiz    lamps

Oscar       Mata    hazard

Ba

Jt is meant to be back for the arsenal game and not sure about cech. Stoke away is always one of the toughest games of the season so 3 points here would be very good.

If we start Ba I'm confident we can take 3 points.  I really don't like Oscar pinned to the wing.  I think we should either play him in CM or use him to rest Mata in AMC and use Moses/Marin on the flanks as often as possible while switching Hazard around as necessary.  

This is a tough place to go even with a proper manager and striker.

Ba has to start but does Fatty have any autonomy to bench Torres for a Premier League game ?  its one thing to start Ba

in the 3rd round of the FA cup but quite another to send Torres the message he's now a bench warmer in the most important comp - top 4 being a must.

Cant see a result here to be honest, Stoke very solid at home. Also noticed a pattern with FSW when we face a team on paper

that it seems should rollover they dont because quite simply they have better managers than Fatty - Sam, 'Arry & Laudrup yesterday, I believe Pulis fits into that category. Some might say playing away from home relieves the hate pressure on FSW and thus benefits the players, I heard anti Fatty chants at Soton and expect even more this weekend after yesterday's frankly embarassing and poor result.

Stoke are undefeated in their last 17 home games in the Premiership.

Chelsea have won 9 of their last 11 matches against Stoke in all competitions,

Stoke will be a hard nut to crack as more than likely they will resort to "park the bus" tactics.

-----------------------------------Turnbull---------------------------------

Azpili----------------Cahill---------------------Ivanovic---------------Cole

-------------------------------Lampard--------Luiz--------------------------

Hazard------------------------------Mata--------------------------------Marin

-------------------------------------Ba--------------------------------------

Prediction: Stoke 1 Chelsea 2

that interviewer is a prick of the highest order

'hey rafa, i know what you mean, but you can you please say it in a way that will make you fined, and tomorrow ill be able to write a 'rafas rant about refs!' headline'

If we play up Ba up top we have a genuine chance and I reckon we'll come away with 3 points in a close 2-1 win, but if Torres is playing from the off then I imagine we will find it near impossible to score, and wouldn't be surprised if we conceded from a set piece or such.

Archived