Reading v Chelsea (PL) 30/1/13 KO 20:00 GMT

Teritus

I also want to see Torres and Ba start up front together, particularly while we have no Hazard or Moses it makes sense to utilize them both, and in the 10 minutes they were on the pitch together yesterday Ba set up Torres for a goal.

Could be a solution to a lot of problems.

i'd like to see.................... Cech, Azpa, Terry, Cole. Lampard - Oscar - two centre mids, Marin Rm, Mata Lm. Ba n Torres

marin needs a run, we're too predictiable, and seeing oscar from deep would be of much interest i think he could be a revelation there, Marin also needs a run of games, he is a good player lacking confidence and match fitness.

No confidence in the team or the manager to perform at the moment.

I'm resigned to the fact we have little hope of any silverware this season, and a top 4 finish will be an achievement considering this season we've had. FSW will stop at nothing to try and get us relegated though.

Prediction: Reading 1-0 Chelsea

im from reading aha... cant wait for this game but i support chelsea... might go to stadium in afternoon to see players arriving bt been at stadium toor of stadiumm.. Dressing room sucks ...lol....CHELSEA WINNNN

Either your Primary School sucks or you went to Cintra, ffs do they not teach grammar anymore in schools these days?   :face_palm:  or maybe your pissed  :laugh2:

Well as long as FSW doesn't sub RB for RB again. It beggars belief that he did that. Might as well sub Cech for our third choice keeper when we're losing the game.

Surely, SURELY now he realises 4-2-3-1 needs changing. I think if we went all out attack, with 4-4-2, we'd scare the sh*t out of Reading.

We just have no width with the formation we use, and the holy trident always cut infield into a congested area on the edge of the opposition box.

I would go with something like:

-------------------------------Cech

-Azzy-----------Cahill-------------------Terry-------------Cole

-------------------------------Luiz

-----------------Oscar-------------------Lampard

Marin----------------------------------------------------------Mata

-------------------------------Ba

And tell Marin to hug the touchline as much as possible and get to the byline and get some crosses in. Mata can have more licence to roam as he's our best player, but then Cole must go forward and offer that width down the left hand side, whilst Luiz covers for him.

Cech is out & so is Luiz, Cech's niggling injuries bothers me and might be smart to explore Butland because Turnbull is not convincing. As for Luiz feel we might have overplayed him, fingers crossed Mata & Ba don't get injured.

As things stand we might see the same line-up via Brentford with Ba, Mata & Hazard coming in for Torres, Marin & Bretrand. The 2 in the middle don't inspire much confidence, and as the days goes by you wonder if any of the 22 on loan can't do a decent job for us.

Archived