Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

If Hazard is to go, and hopefully to the highest bidder, maybe dangle him in PSGs direction, Veratti + 30 million, Veratti may want to work with his atm national coach?

Hopefully, Verrati has great potential and is a great passer of the ball. Though i'm willing to write off this season for hazard in the hopes he gets back to his deadly form next season

Hazards best position is winger IMO and hes unstoppable on his day. But if Conte doesnt plan on using true wingers it would be better to take that money. Thats Pjanic and Dybala

A proper winger is someone who LOVES to take on his marker to the byline and I don't think hazard is that player, most of the times he often pulled back.. He doesn't seem like someone who fancies a long marathon battle, he prefers rather short distance quick run and with his technique and awareness, I think him playing off a big striker would be his best position.. 

Hazard is the highest earner at chelsea with 200k/week, for that amount, I expect more in return even from last season standard let alone this season... I'd keep him for at least another season or 2.. 

What's the point in having one of the world's best players if he isn't even trying anymore. Unless his attitude changes substantially I'd be completely ambivalent about him leaving if the price was right

if it happens, please bring musonda back. I am dreaming of a future front 3 of musonda, RLC and traore. make it happen. 

We have at least three players all still very raw but all good at dribbling, taking players on. Nowhere near Hazards level (when he is on form) but all with potential. Not sure who is in pole position right now - Kenedy, Boga or Musonda?

We sold robben 9 years ago, and he was and is way above what hazard is and will ever be, and we survived. Hazard will look good in Spain, where they play at walking pace, and the defenders are as tough and mobile as traffic cones!

Interesting how short sighted a lot of our fans are. Three incredible season with Chelsea and people are claiming he's the best in the league and could possibly win Ballon D'or one day. Then one season later after a miserable and injury ridden season everyone wants him gone. Lets not forget the whole team was sh*te under Mou, then when Guus comes in Hazard has had recurring injuries. Hazard has stated multiple times in interviews how he loves Chelsea yet everyone would rather believe The Sun and other gossip rags linking him away. If Hazard goes we won't have any world class players in the team other than possibly Cesc and we definitely won't be able to sign any world class wingers next year to replace him. 

hazard is our best talent, but unfortunately it's likely he'll leave so we can't do much about it. hazard isn't irreplaceable by any means (especially with the sum of money we can get for him), but would be a shame to see one of our best players leave. 

Edited by enigma

If he wants to go then we need rid ASAP.

Get the most cash for him we can and bring in a few replacements. That won't be easy but we have little choice. Keeping Hazard here next season and he puts in as little effort as this one would be a nightmare.

He will never make it at the likes of Madrid in any case, he's simply not good enough.

If he wants to go then we need rid ASAP.

Get the most cash for him we can and bring in a few replacements. That won't be easy but we have little choice. Keeping Hazard here next season and he puts in as little effort as this one would be a nightmare.

He will never make it at the likes of Madrid in any case, he's simply not good enough.

He's said absolutely no where he wants to go from what i've seen? I've seen plenty of articles with him quoting he loves Chelsea and this season has been hard for him but not that he wants to go? 

I also believe he would be good enough for Madrid, he'd be unreal playing as their 10. The chances he creates speaks for themselves. 

Interesting how short sighted a lot of our fans are. Three incredible season with Chelsea and people are claiming he's the best in the league and could possibly win Ballon D'or one day. Then one season later after a miserable and injury ridden season everyone wants him gone. Lets not forget the whole team was sh*te under Mou, then when Guus comes in Hazard has had recurring injuries. Hazard has stated multiple times in interviews how he loves Chelsea yet everyone would rather believe The Sun and other gossip rags linking him away. If Hazard goes we won't have any world class players in the team other than possibly Cesc and we definitely won't be able to sign any world class wingers next year to replace him. 

I don't think everyone wants him gone, they're just not overly concerned if he stays. 

Yes he was great last season but this season has been atrocious right from the start and he hasn't done himself any favours. If Conte wants to keep him then I'd be excited to see what he can do but if he doesn't then I'm fine with that too. Success next season isn't dependent on keeping Eden Hazard in my opinion. There's so much we need to change about this club both on the pitch but also the attitude in the changing room.

The new coach needs to dictate that, not 'star' players.

I don't think everyone wants him gone, they're just not overly concerned if he stays. 

Yes he was great last season but this season has been atrocious right from the start and he hasn't done himself any favours. If Conte wants to keep him then I'd be excited to see what he can do but if he doesn't then I'm fine with that too. Success next season isn't dependent on keeping Eden Hazard in my opinion. There's so much we need to change about this club both on the pitch but also the attitude in the changing room.

The new coach needs to dictate that, not 'star' players.

Agreed.

I just fear that if Eden goes we have no world class wingers and doubt we'd have the ability to attract any without CL. Come to think of it, i can't actually think of many world class wingers that would even be available. 

Agreed.

I just fear that if Eden goes we have no world class wingers and doubt we'd have the ability to attract any without CL. Come to think of it, i can't actually think of many world class wingers that would even be available. 

Honestly, it doesn't matter if he's world class or not. What's more important is that he buys into the coach's ethos and that could be a problem.

Reading about Conte, he's a diet-obsessed perfectionist who expects players to give everything on the pitch, sacrifice themselves for the team and work their bollocks off. That's almost a checklist of the criticisms against Hazard so he either buys into that 100% or he leaves. Either is a good outcome.

He's said absolutely no where he wants to go from what i've seen? I've seen plenty of articles with him quoting he loves Chelsea and this season has been hard for him but not that he wants to go?

I also believe he would be good enough for Madrid, he'd be unreal playing as their 10. The chances he creates speaks for themselves.

The quotes about PSG

The half arsed effort he has given for the best part of a year

Not a single goal in the league.

What conclusion are we supposed to come to about Hazard? It's not a blip, they simply don't last this long and his body language speaks for itself.

He can't even cope at Chelsea when things are not going well, he hides. He will never be able to cope at Madrid with their fans 100 times more impatient than the Chelsea fans.

We have tried him in the number 10 role many times...he didn't exactly thrive this season.

if he goes, we definitely need to be in the search for a midfielder (central or otherwise) who could potentially contribute 15-20 goals per season for us. i would even take a punt on lewis baker if we can't attract someone in the pjancic mould. he is young, english and can assist and score goals. not saying he'll score 15-20 goals, but he could be our next lampard. it isn't improbable because he's been doing very well for vitesse also. 

Edited by enigma

Hazard can be flaunted for circa £60-70 million.

Oscar can be sold for £25m, Mikel 5, Ivanovic 5. That's roughly £100 million for us to spend. 

Take out a little for the lack of income generated next season and I think that leaves the club a good sized £75 million odd to spend on new arrivals.

There's just too much deadwood at the club, and Hazard is one of them.

Playing with 10 men is better.