Eden Hazard - Chelsea Legend

big blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

if he goes, we definitely need to be in the search for a midfielder (central or otherwise) who could potentially contribute 15-20 goals per season for us. i would even take a punt on lewis baker if we can't attract someone in the pjancic mould. he is young, english and can assist and score goals. not saying he'll score 15-20 goals, but he could be our next lampard. it isn't improbable because he's been doing very well for vitesse also. 

The other option could be Van Ginkel. Has five goals this season and his late runs into the box catch the eye.

He looks pretty average whenever I see him play. I really can't see him being the guy we are looking for.

I get that. He's a very well-rounded player and I think he could take that next step but there's no guarantee. I'd love him to but that injury wrecked two years of his career and he might be a 'what if'.

Conte indicated he will put thoughts of chelsea to one side and concentrate only on Italy until their time in the euros is done.

So we can take such rumours about him axing people with a grain of salt apparently.

Unless hazard or any player asks to leave of course.

Conte indicated he will put thoughts of chelsea to one side and concentrate only on Italy until their time in the euros is done.

So we can take such rumours about him axing people with a grain of salt apparently.

Unless hazard or any player asks to leave of course.

Do you expect Conte to come out and say "I have asked the club to get rid of so and so individual" even if he is doing it.

The club aren't stupid enough top let an amazing play like Hazard go. 

Oh they are.

I'm not even sure it would be a stupid decision though. If Hazard is going to have another season like this season then the stupid decision would be to not sell him. He still hasn't quite shifted the weight he put on over last summer, he hasn't scored a single goal in the league all season, when he picks up the ball he is looking for the easy option, his efforts look half-arsed. All players go through poor patches of form but they usually snap out of it, Hazard has shown no signs of that all season.

Interesting how short sighted a lot of our fans are. Three incredible season with Chelsea and people are claiming he's the best in the league and could possibly win Ballon D'or one day. Then one season later after a miserable and injury ridden season everyone wants him gone. Lets not forget the whole team was sh*te under Mou, then when Guus comes in Hazard has had recurring injuries. Hazard has stated multiple times in interviews how he loves Chelsea yet everyone would rather believe The Sun and other gossip rags linking him away. If Hazard goes we won't have any world class players in the team other than possibly Cesc and we definitely won't be able to sign any world class wingers next year to replace him. 

One incredible season. The 2 before he was very good but not great.

He may say he loves Chelsea but those are just words, the efforts on the pitch tell a different story. I don't buy the whole injury problems either. His injury problems for half of the season weren't that bad, not enough to make him as poor as he has been. Every player picks up injuries, it doesn't make them useless for the whole season though.

Hazard is full of sh*t when he says he loves Chelsea. It's just talk nothing else I hope you guys can see right through this guy.

If he stays and plays like sh*t Conte will rip him apart! He can be pretty aggressive with his players and Hazard is too soft to deal with someone like Conte.

Hope the rumours about Hazard joining Madrid for £32m is a load of bollocks!

Surely the Chelsea board aren't too thick to realise if we had even just 1 more world class season out of the fella the transfer price will skyrocket to dazzling £80m or even 100.

Don't sell Hazard for anything less than £60m IMO, his potential is far too great.

Hazard is a traitor who has done everything possible to engineer a move this summer. His performances against PSG were a scandal. He should be put in the reserves and left to rot for the rest of his contract.

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think, jeez. 

I reckon he'll be back to his best under Conte. 

For 32M we won't even sell Real Madrid a Hazard TShirt. I'm confident if he does go, we will get a good amount of money (50M+ minimum). Considering how vital next season is, I'm more leaning towards keeping him, i reckon a good Euro 2016 and a new manager may just help him rediscover his form. He won't secure a starting spot at Madrid. As for PSG, he's already been the best player in France before, why bother now?

Read something in another thread that might help turn things around for Eden.

Here we go.

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare  hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare  hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare  hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare  hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare