Top 5 Players This Season?

FLYMJ

1. Juan for his consistency. His big game nature. His assists / goals and his face. Mancrush. 

2. Eden for his explosiveness, assists and the occasional stunner. A real joy to watch.

3. Cech. How many times has this man saved us this season? Still one of the best keepers in the world. Still going strong.

4. Luiz. Massively improved from last season. Been solid at the back and provided some killer balls for the front four. His passion for Chelsea is duly noted. 

5. Lampard. Not as important for us as previous seasons, but that run of form he had when he scored around 12 goals in 10 games really dug us out of a hole. His brace against Everton a particular highlight. Not as consistent as he once was but still a great player for us this season. 

1. Juan Mata - obvious

2. Ramires - Vital in the midfield and in games where we're flailing his energy is what keeps us going

3. Hazard - Had a dip from about September to January where he wasn't impacting a lot but since then he's been great.

4. Luiz - Made a big difference when he was moved up to midfield, and now since he's been moved back he's improved even more, future captain material.

5. Cech - Hasn't had as much to do this season as the last one, but always inspires confidence at the back.

Honorable mentions: Ash & Lampard.

Nice to see Luiz up there. Not too long ago he was crucified here as being played in wrong position or being played in the first place.

I'd go Mata, Hazard, Cech, Luiz and Ramires/Azpilicueta. Probably Rami. Dave's been vert solid but not too many assists.

1. Mata

2. Luiz

3. Cech

4. Hazard

5. one of the fullbacks - Azpilicueta has been a revelation but Cole is just so consistently excellent that we overlook it.

Surprised to see Ramires getting so much praise, he's been very inconsistent this season.

Mata: I don't need to elaborate, it's all been said.
Hazard: A fantastic début season from a statistical standpoint, some of his play has been breath-taking.
Cech: Has pulled us out of danger time after time with crucial saves, in the prime of his career and consistently making his detractors look silly.
Luiz: Has improved measurably from last season, looking more assured defensively and has also worked well in midfield.
Benayoun: Ramires: Midfield dynamo, an essential part of our best XI.

1.Mata

2. Hazard

3. Cech

4. Ramires

5. Cole

I blame Luiz for costing Di Matteo his job, so he doesnt make my list sorry to say.

how can u blame luiz, or any one player on a rdm losing his job????

the only individual that warrants blame is roman. its his decision at the end of the day.

mata

cech

hazard

cole

luiz.

I can easily blame Luiz, his partnership with Gary Cahill in general was a killer. We wouldnt have lost to Manchester United, West Brom, Juventus or Atletico if we were more defensively secure. He was also terrible after Rdm left and looked much better as a cdm. He only started to play well in defence when we played United and came from behind to draw 2 2.

I can easily blame Luiz, his partnership with Gary Cahill in general was a killer. We wouldnt have lost to Manchester United, West Brom, Juventus or Atletico if we were more defensively secure. He was also terrible after Rdm left and looked much better as a cdm. He only started to play well in defence when we played United and came from behind to draw 2 2.

i smell a troll

Archived