This is what 9 trophyless years does to a club..

Oh dear that's embarrassing, it's the kind of thing a small club would do after achieving a once in a lifetime final.

I've heard they're going to do a bus parade as well if they win it, Wigan didn't even do that.

I read all your comments, and thought you were being a bit harsh..............

.....then I clicked on the video.  Oh dear God!  How very restrained you all were in your comments!

A yelllow ribbon? Ok got it. In typical Arsenal fashion they've handed out the wrong songsheet.

This is the one they were supposed to have sung:

"Tie a yellow ribbon round the old Oak Tree

It's; been nine long years

Without a single trophy"

Oh dear that's embarrassing, it's the kind of thing a small club would do after achieving a once in a lifetime final.

I've heard they're going to do a bus parade as well if they win it, Wigan didn't even do that.

Yes they did

I know our club can be a circus at times, but the Arsenal players are going to need straight jackets soon; they are going loopy, and not in a good way.  :bf-freakparty:  :TaUNTinG:

This is going to be on repeat for weeks if they lose. Come on HULL

I could get banned for this... But

I think every one is being a bit harsh. I really don't want them to win it but fair play for getting involved

Secondly, last season we celebrated securing 4th like we won the league despite being light years away from it..

Thirdly, I think every team should do a parade after winning the FA cup, it's a great competition and should receive more respect then it does.

Finally COME ON YOU TIGERS

I could get banned for this... But

I think every one is being a bit harsh. I really don't want them to win it but fair play for getting involved

Secondly, last season we celebrated securing 4th like we won the league despite being light years away from it..

Thirdly, I think every team should do a parade after winning the FA cup, it's a great competition and should receive more respect then it does.

Finally COME ON YOU TIGERS

Must of missed that celebration

Archived