Maribor v Chelsea (CL) 05/11/14 KO 19.45 GMT

Bobbywoodhogan

Courtois

Azpi-Zouma-Cahill-Luis

Ramires-Matic

Willian-Oscar-Schurrle

Costa

Oopsie I though our match was on Tuesday... but it's on Wednesday night.

SO i think we should go with this

Cech/Courtois

Azpi-Zouma-Cahill-Luis

Ramires-Ake/Matic

Salah-Willian-Schurrle

Drogba.

I'd take a draw in this game if it means we can rest one or two players before the Liverpool game.

Might be a chance for Salah to hone his cutting inside and shooting wide technique.

Another game for Zouma and we might see Dave back to get him back in to things before the Scousers because I expect Jose to put him straight back in the team despite Luis playing well.

Starts for Ramires and Drogba too I would guess.

Mourinho doesn't seem to think Costa can play twice a week so I expect him to be on the bench for this one

Seems reasonable to me. Costa didn't look totally fit against QPR and it's important that he starts against Liverpool. We can beat Maribor with Drogba as well. The Liverpool-game should be given priority in my opinion, so I hope players like Schürrle, Ramires, Salah... will play. 

Guest RFC_CFC

---------Cech-----

Ivan----Cahill---Zouma----Luis

-------Ramires---Ake------

Salah-----Oscar------Schurrle

--------Drogba-----------

They're at home and they won't qualify, so they'll want to entertain the fans and live a true champions league experience by trying to give us a game. They'll attack and float a lot of long balls into the box so we have to be careful, but I do believe we'll win.

Archived