Cuadrado - Chelsea's #23

Andrew Vorinin and Claudio Pizarro are prolific there shows that the levels aren't the best, it's a one team league

Voronin and Pizarro. Some pretty old names you've brought up there. Bundesliga has been on the rise over the past 5 years or so and while Bayern are very much dominant right now, its still not a poor league. 

I think the performance of English sides in Europe is a decent indicator as to where we stand in terms of the quality of our league. Same could be said of the German sides.

We have a more competitive league though, games are tough all up and down the table where as compared to Spain, Germany and even Italy to some extent and the poor sides don't test the bigger sides often enough. Those teams rarely get games like some we've had this sesson.

Cuadrado: "I am happy. I am adapting to the city, the game & new teammates. We must be patient and with time you will see the results"

Cuadrado: "After a change a player needs to be patient. I have just started."

Cuadrado: "I need to work hard and when the chance arrives be ready for it with the help of God."

Cuadrado: "Mourinho has impacted me [for good]. He is an excellent person."

Cuadrado: " With the media, during interviews, Mourinho is a different person but with the players, he is like a father" 

Cuadrado: "The Premier League is a little bit different [to Serie A]. The transition from defence to attack is very fast." 

• 2 weeks later...

More time today, but still looked poor unfortuntely. Gave the ball away quite a bit. Looked weak and easily beaten on the ball. Tried to take his man on once today and got out muscled, then never tried again, just always passing backwards.

People are going to bitch about that one miss, but he did shoot at the gap.. just a brilliant save by Begovic.

It was not an easy chance by any stretch.

And yes, he's struggling with the physicality. I saw a poster mention that he'll do well with a pre-season.. and I'll attest to that. He's got to get acclimatized, because you can't doubt his talent and ability.

For some reason, our whole team looks lost around the top of the box and making intricate runs there. He is incredibly good at that for Columbia.

People are going to get down, but I think he can still shine for us.

I hope we kept the receipt.

First couple of minutes after he came on today he looked quite lively and pacey.

But it was all downhill from there.......................

People are going to bitch about that one miss, but he did shoot at the gap.. just a brilliant save by Begovic.

It was not an easy chance by any stretch.

And yes, he's struggling with the physicality. I saw a poster mention that he'll do well with a pre-season.. and I'll attest to that. He's got to get acclimatized, because you can't doubt his talent and ability.

For some reason, our whole team looks lost around the top of the box and making intricate runs there. He is incredibly good at that for Columbia.

People are going to get down, but I think he can still shine for us.

Just no, he had two oppurtunities to lift that ball up from the ground and none would have been able to save it. Thats not what annoyed me the most though, he keeps loosing the ball and thats without even atempting to dribble past anyone.

Next season i think we can judge him better, but he's got to be given the games to impress. Why risk £26 million on him if you're not going to start the guy ? Surely we could have got someone to play the same amount of games for less money, at this point one of our youth players look like a better option.

He need all the support he can get at the minute...not his fault the club bought him...given our business in recent years, the scouts must have seen quality in him to spend that money...he just looks a bit scared to play at the moment...a summer working solidly with Jose will hopefully do the trick