Chelsea Vs Arsenal 19th September 12:45GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

A day before my birthday, can I expect an early present from our boys in blue?

See how we come out of the CL game in terms of which players are fit and if anyone plays themselves in to any sort of form. Have to admit, more than anything else, I want to see the heart return to the team, that and a desire to win has been sorely lacking. Makes me think about making mass changes and wondering if the fresh faces would show more effort than what we have been seeing, a changed 11 of:

Begovic

Azpi

Happy

Papy

Baba

RLC

Matic

Traore

Oscar

Kenedy

Remy

Would they perform worse than what we have seen of late? Never going to happen mind you, nor would I expect it to. Will most likely be the usual suspects with the only potential surprise being Jose dropping Hazard for a 3 of Willian, Oscar and Pedro, that I could see him doing.

Either way I hope we see some heart, some fight and a will to win finally. And 3 points would be nice too.

What I want...................
Begovic
Azpi Zouma Terry Baba

RLC Matic

Pedro Hazard Kenedy // Oscar over Hazard if he is fit

Falcao // sub Remy

What Jose will likely do...........

Begovic

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Ramires Matic

Pedro Fabr(useless)gas Hazard

Cos(can't shoot)ta

And we might lose another game

Edited by The new guy

I'm going to be in this match, last year I been in the same match, we won 2-0 of course. I've been in 8 games already and haven't felt lose feeling, I really hope Chelsea will find a way to return to their winning line and finally play a better football.

I'd like to see this XI:

Begovic

Azpi

Cahill

Zouma

Baba 

RLC

Matic

Pedro

Oscar

Hazard

Remy

But let's not forget, we have Maccabi before! COME ON CHELS!!

Edited by IliyaKrostin

Just keeping positive. Lessons will have been learned, at home and Arsey not as strong as some may think. Time will tell, but a Chelsea gift would be nice for Axman.

Sure would be. Be nice for all of us mind you to have a good display and win over that lot.

Agreed Droogba - we've Newcastle away after this :face_palm:

Yeah had the fixtures been reversed I would not expect much. Mind you when we are playing superbly we still lose to toon at their place, maybe now we are cr*p we may win there? 

Considering how slow and porous the defence and midfield are, I'm expecting the worst (an AVD esque performance) if the team plays high up.  Ivanovic couldn't deal with Steven Naismith, what is he going to do to stop Sanchez?

Expecting Mourinho to rent the biggest bus in London and hope for a 1-0

When all fails, at least we get to play Arsenal. We may have a chance if Jose find a way to secure the right back zone, and Cesc is out for this game for whatever reasons. This is a must win, we are too far behind even in the race for top 4 if we drop another game. Park the bus, 30% possession, a sneaky penalty will do for me.

Mourinho will stubbornly stick to his favourites and I can see a scoreless draw here.

Your predictions have been bang on the money past few games but I just cannot see, with how badly we are defending, this game ending 0-0. A draw yes, but a scoreless one? Would be nice to keep a clean sheet for a change.

Your predictions have been bang on the money past few games but I just cannot see, with how badly we are defending, this game ending 0-0. A draw yes, but a scoreless one? Would be nice to keep a clean sheet for a change.

Well, I can't be right all the time eh? 

I call out a scoreless draw due to Mourinho's pet peeve of not wanting to lose to Wenger under any circumstances and thus I expect him to pack the defence and withdraw his midfielders into a defensive shell in order to grind out a 1-0 which is his probable target.  There will still be some attacking attempts as Chelsea are at home after all (and they really need the 3 points) but looking at the disjointed connection between midfield and attack which coupled with the very poor form of Hazard and Costa, I can only see blanks being fired by the home side. 

Let's face it, it's a great chance Jose will play almost same team.

My bet for this match is:

Begovic

Azpi

Terry

Zuma

Ivanovic

Fabregas

Matic

hazard

oscar

Pedro

Costa

Our form is sh*t while Arsenal seems to be improving with every match. I hope I'm wrong but I think they will kick our ass.

It's Arsenal, of course we will win.

We said this about the Community Shield match, a match we all wrote off as a fluke but now we know better.

This is an absolutely massive game for our season let alone our manager. If we lose, which I fear we're going to, I think that we'll be looking for a new manager.

Cannot see our players coping with the unreal pressure and if Arsenal get an early goal or two it could tear their souls out.

First we need to stop conceding goals anything else after that is a bonus.  A clean sheet in midweek will go a long way in bringing some confidence back.  

0-0 or a very dodgy 2-1 win.... although God knows where the goals are going to come from.

First we need to stop conceding goals anything else after that is a bonus. A clean sheet in midweek will go a long way in bringing some confidence back.

0-0 or a very dodgy 2-1 win.... although God knows where the goals are going to come from.

Am with you on this. Once we keep a clean sheet, the players will get there confidence back. That's why i want us to be more defensive minded in our games. But it seems Jose doesn't want to adopt that approach in order to avoid people critisizing our pattern of play. So Jose continue doing the same thing but expecting different results