James Corden and Holly Willoughby......

Kinkladze1871

James corden maybe, he is a bug football fan and would be a decent presenter.

Holly Willoughby would be totally bizarre.

Holly Willoughby is a great presenter, nothing wrong with it as long as she shows the same level of dedication to doing her research like Gary Neville did. 

Holly Willoughby is a great presenter, nothing wrong with it as long as she shows the same level of dedication to doing her research like Gary Neville did.

Holly Willoughby is a good presenter, but she also has zero connection to football or sport in general, she also isnt a sky employee at the moment so I would find it a strange for them to bring her in.

If they want a female presenter, why not look at some ex pros out of the woman's national team, rather see one of them in the job, than holly willoughby who already has numerous high paid tv jobs.

Holly Willoughby is a good presenter, but she also has zero connection to football or sport in general, she also isnt a sky employee at the moment so I would find it a strange for them to bring her in.

If they want a female presenter, why not look at some ex pros out of the woman's national team, rather see one of them in the job, than holly willoughby who already has numerous high paid tv jobs.

Or even some of the SSN female presenters, Kirsty Gallacher could make as many blunders as she wanted and i'd still forgive her, Stunning.

To be fair, I would take them over the endless list of ex Liverpool players who turn pundits, they are never ending, however I've no idea what credentials either of them have, is Holly even a football fan? Not being sexist, I just have never heard her mention football.

I can't stand James Corden, he's not funny in the slightest, he's annoying too.

Holly Willoughby comes across a bit brainless at times and doesn't ever come across like she knows much about the game.

This is just dumbing down football.

Tryinh to get it down to a level the players can understand

I thought Corden was America's problem now? I can't think of many people I'd like less to see hosting anything.

Willoughby is pretty bland and would be a weird choice. I guess she would be the eye candy to make up for the offensiveness of Corden's face.

Archived