Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Barca should be ashamed.....hope they get ripped to shreds by the spanish media......good on Roma. We should have dumped them out......but not being clinical and gifting them the goals undid us. Ohh the pool sperm-fest is rocking already.....but nahh they will not win it. They will either get rm or Bayern, I think Bayern.....the game was boring to me, city too ought to be ashamed......spending untold Cash window after window.....they do not have the grid when it matters the most.

Bittersweet watching Barca go out tonight..start to laugh and then think that could have been us, but we fcuked up at both ends of the pitch...too many bought into the hype of Barca and didn't actually look at how mediocre they were against us.

1 minute ago, robdog said:

Where are all the Pep supporters on this site? Just like I said before, 'He is not the Best Gaffer....Just a Checkbook gaffer with a full checkbook'

It’s hard to imagine how much more they’ll spend this summer to lift their level. A 300 million pound summer spend?

8 minutes ago, andy said:

Delighted for Roma

Not looking forward to the scouse love in tomorrow, 4 of them at work, couldn’t find the place on a map

If you need a line to quell their exuberance just let them know that their biggest European win in over a decade was overshadowed by events in Rome.

5 minutes ago, The Brit said:

Bittersweet watching Barca go out tonight..start to laugh and then think that could have been us, but we fcuked up at both ends of the pitch...too many bought into the hype of Barca and didn't actually look at how mediocre they were against us.

Messi's response to you

1 minute ago, Snedger said:

It’s hard to imagine how much more they’ll spend this summer to lift their level. A 300 million pound summer spend?

The likes of city and utd will go big Again this summer.....if its not evident they have far better teams then this summer will seal it for all. I see us getting weaker.......utd got the Cash, city has the owner, we have both Cash and owner but we go the opposite way......

Just now, atomis said:

The likes of city and utd will go big Again this summer.....if its not evident they have far better teams then this summer will seal it for all. I see us getting weaker.......utd got the Cash, city has the owner, we have both Cash and owner but we go the opposite way......

Hope we aren't the new Arsenal.

I've a horrible feeling about this - surely Bayern or Real can save us

and what a completely sh*t week for Man City - those 3 results will really take the gloss off winning the Premier League. If they'd gone out to continental opposition that would have been one thing but beaten home and away by Liverpool and also that home defeat to United will hurt bad. Funny thing is I've a feeling Spurs will beat City too this weekend.   

1 minute ago, Seven Times said:

Hope we aren't the new Arsenal.

We are worse atm....even they buy quality players. If this season is anything to go by, then f**k the new stadium.....it completely defeats the purpose to me.

Truth is anything can happen because this season I think there's a definite regression with the big 3. Real, Bayern and Barca are all far off where they were two/three seasons ago.

Barcelona's reliance on messi is coming to an end and they look pretty mediocre when he is not on the field tbh. Bayern looked vulnerable vs Sevilla too. Real Madrid look decent, but they have regressed too.

Liverpool have anfield to help them get the result at home though, so can see them getting their most success there. 

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

With Heynckes as manager, i think things will be a bit different.

Bayern have the grid and know-how.......and make no mistake, if refs were doing their jobs right then I dont see pool winning over city.......in both legs pool were very very fortunate with all the big calls.

Just now, atomis said:

Money means nothing as witnessed by Liverpool and Roma. Just a good coach with the right mindset going into these games. Conte unfortunately is a poor cup manager. 

For all the praise City were getting as a team they’re only winning one cup this year.

Not good enough to be considered one of the best Premier League sides of all time, they’ve bottled it when it’s mattered most... 3 losses on the bounce for them now.

4 minutes ago, enigma said:

Money means nothing as witnessed by Liverpool and Roma. Just a good coach with the right mindset going into these games. Conte unfortunately is a poor cup manager. 

Ohh sure....I love passion and Heart with tactics. But in most cases, better quality players with bigger depth will more than likely give you a decent advantage. As horrible as city were last week, they still could easily been through if not for the refs. And Roma did what we did to barca....they took their chances, we didnt.

8 minutes ago, The Brit said:

The nausea has begun...Gerrard going on about no team will want to face Liverpool blah blah blah...City were sh*t in the first game and unlucky tonight...can't see Madrid or Bayern being so generous 

What can you say ha.....when you are a deluded biased c**t, then we cant expect better.