Forum update Today

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Yea, half way through editing the theme so you'll currently see the old one for a little while.

There is a actually a huge change to that. Am still in two minds about just having the like function, or having the new reaction thing?

Thoughts....

Screenshot_34.png

2 minutes ago, Stim said:

What font size is it? It feels like I'm zoomed in. Will have to get used to that else it looks very nice

It's quite bigger isn't it. I think I prefer it though, shall I knock it down a tad?

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

I have a tummy ache. Or is that the wrong sort of problem?

21500058?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

17 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

It's quite bigger isn't it. I think I prefer it though, shall I knock it down a tad?

21500058?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

Very thoughtful, very thoughtful :biggrin:

I don't mind the font, neither do my middle aged eyes :blush2:

I did think it was a tad big as well.  It's not a deal breaker, but I've always thought smaller text does look a lot better.  It would only need to go down a bit, but I'm also fine with it if the majority want the bigger text.

So, @Mod Stark, the ignore function don't work no more at the moment, so I gets to see all the twattery and twaddle that I was trying to avoid from one or two choice posters!  Get on it, mate, eh?  Otherwise I'll have to sober Loz up and set him on you.

Edited by yorkleyblue

2 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

Otherwise I'll have to sober Loz up and set him on you.

Talk about an impossible task, why don't you try something easier first, like putting the moon in your back pocket.