January Window 17/18

IliyaKrostin
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Simon Phillips on Twitter.

“Hearing that Michy Batshuayi is close to a loan move to Sevilla as the three parties advance in negotiations.

Can only mean a replacement is also near for Chelsea. More when I get it...”

40 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Simon Phillips on Twitter.

“Hearing that Michy Batshuayi is close to a loan move to Sevilla as the three parties advance in negotiations.

Can only mean a replacement is also near for Chelsea. More when I get it...”

Is it OK to start getting excited yet? I can just imagine the terror in Barca players' faces when they see the mighty Andy Carroll step into Camp Nou pitch....

2 hours ago, dkw said:

And he's been excellent for us, so money well spent.

Excellent? Come on. He’s been exactly what he has always been, perfectly ok. No where near the pogba Kanté keita Fernandinho quality. To be honest my frustrations are more to do with bakayoko. Personally the last two transfer windows have been below average.

Well, will you guys keep sayin oh Alexis is so old. We shouldnt spend him 40m£, oh Radja is so toxic. We shouldnt spend him 40m£, oh 90m£ for Milinkovic is a bunco. But we live no problem buying Bakayoko, Rudiger, Batshuayi, Drinkwater, Morata for 180m£! ffs look at these guys! Rudiger, Cahill, Moses, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Batshuayi, Pedro, Drinkwater a team of garbage. Except Courtois, Azpilicueta, Kante, Hazard, Christensen we don't have any player to make a championship fight with City or got Alexis United. 

Well, will you guys keep sayin oh Alexis is so old. We shouldnt spend him 40m£, oh Radja is so toxic. We shouldnt spend him 40m£, oh 90m£ for Milinkovic is a bunco. But we live no problem buying Bakayoko, Rudiger, Batshuayi, Drinkwater, Morata for 180m£! ffs look at these guys! Rudiger, Cahill, Moses, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Batshuayi, Pedro, Drinkwater a team of garbage. Except Courtois, Azpilicueta, Kante, Hazard, Christensen we don't have any player to make a championship fight with City or got Alexis United. 

Some people on this forum really have no clue...
Nice name, sums you and you thoughts up perfectly :)

14 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

How lucky are Tottenham Hotspur to have Harry Kane. Shame there isn't a similiar option to him available in January. Unreal player. 

we will never spend that big money , we may spend some 30m again for some weak players and than we will sack a new manager 

7 minutes ago, Alakshendra said:

we will never spend that big money , we may spend some 30m again for some weak players and than we will sack a new manager 

I wasnt on about Kane, as for a start they'd never sell to us anyways. His value is getting ridiculous now. If he does leave Spurs the price tag could be record breaking. Someone similiar to him would be ideal. 

Keep the faith my friend.

Edited by Famous CFC

5 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

I wasnt on about Kane, as for a start they'd never sell to us anyways. His value is getting ridiculous now. If he does leave Spurs the price tag could be record breaking. Someone similiar to him would be ideal. 

Keep the faith my friend.

we would have signed Mehrez or even someone like Icradi or greizeman , if united can do for pogba why cant we? but even last summer i was very very disappointed when we went for numbers , all weak players 

7 hours ago, LengmanJedi said:

Didn't we buy morata for £58-70 mil in the summer? Didn't kante cost 30 mil would you say he's a "weak" player?

Morata didnt proved his worth this much , Kante is last to last summer , Bakayoko , zappacosta none has performed much , infact we were forced to bring Kante in a match when he was not fully fit , use some reasoning instead of just blabbering 

43 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'm pretty sure as far as goals and assists go that Morata has started off better than both Costa and Drogba.  Not saying he'll end up as good as them, but to say he hasn't proved his worth is ridiculous.

Agreed , only problem is squad is thin , he is getting exhausted plus since opposition only have to block morata and hazard they put 2 to 3 players behind them 

Few points which i feel after yesterday match..

1) Our squad is thin , no doubt about it ,Berkley is injured , Drinkwater still not a 1st team member , no striker replacement (Batman is not even considered a option)

2) Players looks tired , infact exhausted , everytime we expect feberagas , hazard to perform 

3) we signed weak players last summer (Bakayoko is sh*tty , Drinkwater is no biggie , Zappacosta , not a starter worth)

4) we will sign only weak players if any we signing ,infact lets sign the cheapest players in the market (Ross Barkley not fit and not a superstar who can threat big teams like city , Barca etc)

5) we will sack our manager , we will blame manager like we did everytime (we are good at it)

6) we will depend totally on Hazard , if he fails we lose

why we never bid for sanchez or mehrez , even never inquired about Lemar (no big names , just some bunch of small players which we can get on discount), we were champions we should act like that

4 hours ago, Alakshendra said:

Few points which i feel after yesterday match..

1) Our squad is thin , no doubt about it ,Berkley is injured , Drinkwater still not a 1st team member , no striker replacement (Batman is not even considered a option)

2) Players looks tired , infact exhausted , everytime we expect feberagas , hazard to perform 

3) we signed weak players last summer (Bakayoko is sh*tty , Drinkwater is no biggie , Zappacosta , not a starter worth)

4) we will sign only weak players if any we signing ,infact lets sign the cheapest players in the market (Ross Barkley not fit and not a superstar who can threat big teams like city , Barca etc)

5) we will sack our manager , we will blame manager like we did everytime (we are good at it)

6) we will depend totally on Hazard , if he fails we lose

why we never bid for sanchez or mehrez , even never inquired about Lemar (no big names , just some bunch of small players which we can get on discount), we were champions we should act like that

Couldn't agree more mate.. we lost our hunger and am sure conte will leave with sacked or otherwise...how a manager demands cannot be met..this season is on the board and we as Chelsea fans should start banners at the bridge to support conte and demand the board to respectthe club and the fans..because whats happening is unacceptable for a club like Chelsea..how a big club can have only 1 striker...why are we depending on hazard..we need to secure singings like lemar and pusilic and lazio'o savic..we should act like a big club..am really pissed off to see what Liverpool and city are doing 

38 minutes ago, Ahmed_bluehearted said:

Couldn't agree more mate.. we lost our hunger and am sure conte will leave with sacked or otherwise...how a manager demands cannot be met..this season is on the board and we as Chelsea fans should start banners at the bridge to support conte and demand the board to respectthe club and the fans..because whats happening is unacceptable for a club like Chelsea..how a big club can have only 1 striker...why are we depending on hazard..we need to secure singings like lemar and pusilic and lazio'o savic..we should act like a big club..am really pissed off to see what Liverpool and city are doing 

Agreed , we are blues fans and we will support the team but we really need the board to do some signings , some real quality ones , we never made a inquiry about Lemar nor Pusilic , even when Conte ask for Sandro our board just finds it to costly