WC 2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, the special one said:

A nation of 11.35 million completely outclassing a nation of 66 million - what a shambles.

Doesnt mean much. Netherlands were one of the best nations for many years, beating far bigger nations. Problem is, England need to sort things out at grassroot level. 

3 minutes ago, the special one said:

A nation of 11.35 million completely outclassing a nation of 53 million - what a shambles.

So china should win everything? 

Edited by dkw

Just now, enigma said:

Doesnt mean much. Netherlands were one of the best nations for many years, beating far bigger nations. Problem is, England need to sort things out at grassroot level. 

I think that's part of the problem, we love to deny it doesn't mean much but it does. It's a f**king joke if you ask me.

5 minutes ago, enigma said:

England have, the youth teams are playing a much better style of football, theres a lot more structure now as seen by how well they do in international tournaments now. It's taking time but it's much better now. 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

England have, the youth teams are playing a much better style of football, theres a lot more structure now as seen by how well they do in international tournaments now. It's taking time but it's much better now. 

Youngsters at youth level, especially with the top teams in England like us, utd, city etc need to be loaned out to better leagues sooner or get given chances at their parent clubs sooner imo too. We have quality young players, but unless they get the play time at the top level they won't develop to a level where they are capable of competing with the top players.

I don't understand why Mason mount was ignored by Southgate after a very good season in Holland. I think because it's Holland, the talent in that league isn't respected as much which is mad. 

1 hour ago, the special one said:

A nation of 11.35 million completely outclassing a nation of 53 million - what a shambles.

I only been watching last 20 mins and its all England.

Just now, goose said:

First half all Belgium. Probably should have been 2 or 3 up. Lukaku missed a couple of easy changes. England looking much better this half.

Well they are the golden nation, were just the English bottlers, so 1-0 aint bad.