Chelsea v Burnley (PL) Sat 11th Jan 15:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

We need to be ready for a scrap. Burnley will be tough to break down and ruthless on the counter. Kante and Kovacic are a must to give us pace and security against that counter. Dave on the left too. Big chance for Callum to show his worth.

Kepa, Reece, Rudiger, Zouma, Dave, Kante, Kovacic, CHO, Mount, Willian, Tammy. 

2 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

What games have we used the Rudiger - Tomori partnership this season? Our best two CB's imo but can't recall seeing them start together.

They haven't played together as the two CB's.

Whenever Rudiger and Tomori have been in the same team, Rudiger has always started at RB.

5 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

What games have we used the Rudiger - Tomori partnership this season? Our best two CB's imo but can't recall seeing them start together.

Just now, Jezz said:

They haven't played together as the two CB's.

Whenever Rudiger and Tomori have been in the same team, Rudiger has always started at RB.

Wolves away they played in a back three.

I like the line up , Barkley jorginho and mout are an attacking trio.. I think CHO is due a good game my only gripe with thsi line up is playing SOFT Christensen in defense.  He is good on the ground but weak in the air.. I remember Calvert Lewin bullying him . Christensen actually has a good phsique but lacks the agression.

Edited by The Don Antonio

Barkley, jorginho, mount in midfield is interesting, especially with kova on the bench. 

I think we last saw that against sheff united, snd whilst we went in 2 nil up, it was a good half by any stretch. 

Heres to hoping we get a better perfomance today. 

Christiansen over zouma is another surprise against burnley, wouldve thought zouma would be needed for his aerial presemce.