Crystal Palace v Chelsea (PL) Tue 7th July 2020 18:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

It would be a bit hasty for Frank to take off Gilmour for Jorginho at HT but if it happens I am alright with it. Gilmour is not looking forward, he is looking to survive 90 minutes.

Mount so far motm for me along with Willian and Pulisic. 

Just now, Valpo said:

How hard would it be to offload him.  Sounds like he's making a lot of money.

What scout thought he was worth it?

Pretty hard. Maybe Valencia would want him on loan that's what I read. We scouted him as one of the best young keepers that already had played a lot of games in La Liga and that was projected to be one of the best Spanish keepers in the future. The fee was too much due to the fact that we really needed a keeper at the time.

This game should be dead and buried, we were coasting scored two but really should be four up and then we have a keeper who just isn't good enough, he simply has to save it. After that the game has been nervy and we will definitely need to score again. The story of our season in 45 mins really. 

Can't go out there playing like we did in the final 15 minutes of that half, otherwise we're losing. 

Honestly, I would just put Jorginho on for Gilmour, I know that's not going to happen though, but can't let our performances drop over that, gave Palace too much confidence after that goal. 

I just hope we don’t come out in 2 nd half with our feet off the gas like we have done many times this term .

they as in palace have lost 3 on the bounce I think and scored only one ,which was today ,they have nowt to play for ,can’t go up into Europe can’t go down into championship to play sheff weds ,Coventry or Rotherham .

put the game to bed please 

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Pretty hard. Maybe Valencia would want him on loan that's what I read. We scouted him as one of the best young keepers that already had played a lot of games in La Liga and that was projected to be one of the best Spanish keepers in the future. The fee was too much due to the fact that we really needed a keeper at the time.

Wow

EPIC FAIL

I have always been pretty confident in Willy. Not going to wow you with world class saves perhaps, but steady. Kepa makes so many dumb mistakes and when they back pass to him under pressure, oh my. Heck, with no pressure it has a chance of just bouncing through his legs for an OG.

1 minute ago, doctorblue said:

Kepa gone with wrong hand and was falling back before the ball arrived

This is Kepa in a nutshell for me, going with the wrong hand like he wants the save the look even better.

Don’t understand when keepers do that, I rather they got their positioning correct and palm it away or over for a corner.

Honestly the instructions should be easy...pass to Dave that in turn passes to Pulisic and we're good. Don't try to make Barkley and James the ones that are carrying the ball out, go with the left hand side or through the middle via Gilmour.

13 minutes ago, ddrblue said:

Trying to take my mind off that palace 30+ yard thunder bolt goal > did I mention that that kit is horrendous 

No, that comes as a total shock, tell us more about it :smile:

6 minutes ago, evissy said:

It would be a bit hasty for Frank to take off Gilmour for Jorginho at HT but if it happens I am alright with it. Gilmour is not looking forward, he is looking to survive 90 minutes.

Mount so far motm for me along with Willian and Pulisic. 

Mount MOTM; What game are you watching? Gilmour is not the worst of the 3, that will be Barkley.