Chelsea v Newcastle (PL) Mon 15th Feb 2021 20:00 GMT

12 minutes ago, nonotnowjim said:

I guess that when you have been as bad as Kepa has been, you need to take any glimmer of a positive performance as an opportunity. 

Well for Kepa it's great.  For Chelsea it could be awful.

Just now, Slojo said:

WAIT WTF, do my eye balls deceive me? What the f**k is Kepa doing in goal???

We have been discussing this.  

My chelsea app (I'm listening to the game because it's 3pm here and I'm at work) is saying that he is getting the start after his "Impressive showing against Barnsley" . . . AKA keeping a clean sheet against a mid tier Championship squad is now "impressive".

7 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

The Fratellis are Celtic supporters but apparently it really pissed them off when we started using it at the ground :good2:

I don't know if anyone follows bands FC on Twitter but they join teams with bands and make football crests. Ours is with the fratellis. 

It winds me up as they are awful. 

Just now, Dr Gonzo said:

I don't know if anyone follows bands FC on Twitter but they join teams with bands and make football crests. Ours is with the fratellis. 

It winds me up as they are awful. 

Surely Madness would be a better choice seeing as they’ve done our FA Cup song and two of them are Chelsea fans?

5 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

The positive about Kepa playing is there is large potentially for this game to be the end of @Gol15 banging on about how we’re never 2-0 down at half time with Jorginho in the team :laugh2:

That will only happen if we concede twice in the first half though so hopefully we can avoid that!

• coco locked this topic
  • coco unlocked this topic