Chelsea v Liverpool (FA Cup Final) Sat 14th May 2021 16:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

We need a gargantuan performance from everyone involved along with unbiased officials for the first time against them this season.

This game is huge for this squad. We have lost to many Wembely finals especially FA cups. Nevermind that it stops Liverpool, screw them, we badly need this. TT, the players, the fans and the whole club badly need this.

We have to deliver, if we don't it is a huge setback imo.

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

Roy Keane was asked about our chances again Pool and he ruled us out of the contest. He stated:

" ‘Not as sharp or as strong or Liverpool.’"

Well in fairness we aren't. However nor were we when compared to both opponents we won the Champions League finals against.

Some of the posts on here saying it is inevitable we will lose to Liverpool (or words to that effect) are plain daft. It's mot like putting Stephen Fry up against Peter Beardley at Mastermind. It's football. Underdogs win regularly.

36 minutes ago, loz said:

Well in fairness we aren't. However nor were we when compared to both opponents we won the Champions League finals against.

Some of the posts on here saying it is inevitable we will lose to Liverpool (or words to that effect) are plain daft. It's mot like putting Stephen Fry up against Peter Beardley at Mastermind. It's football. Underdogs win regularly.

Please football gods, let @loz be right, I can take it, I promise!

58 minutes ago, Brigadeiro Mk II said:

We got this!! With @axman2526 negativity at its full potential, not even VAR can prevent us from getting the Villain Of The Year award by spoiling their party and leaving them with only League cup to celebrate, just before Villarreal rise to the top 😝

Gordon Bennett you still believe Villareal have a shot? Their odds are at 10% to win for a Reason.

The only thing they are going to getnis spanked by Pool. And that is not a prediction, that is a...

Coffee Cafe GIF

5 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Gordon Bennett you still believe Villareal have a shot? Their odds are at 10% to win for a Reason.

The only thing they are going to getnis spanked by Pool. And that is not a prediction, that is a...

Coffee Cafe GIF

Yeah just like when we got smashed to pieces by Bayern in 2012!

5 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Yeah just like when we got smashed to pieces by Bayern in 2012!

Hah don't tell me you are a believer in this Villareal fairytale too Munk, I thought you had more sense than that.

This is the same Villareal who could not beat this terrible Man United team in 2 games, and came second to them in that poor group. 

Same Man United that play Pool tonight, a preview for what Villareal can expect to receive at Anfield next week.

Then we will see Klopp field his reserves for the third second leg in a row and rest his stars again.

To be perfectly honest, I'd have more trust in my judgement if it were the final as it's only 1 game, but I just don't see that perfect oiled machine that you see in Pool, so yes, I'll hold on to that fool's hope that this is Villarreal year 😁

I stated this before somewhere, but at every single game I've actually cared to watch the scousers they've failed to leave that big of a impression on me footballing wise. I only seen the big ones so it's not a perfect judgement at all, but against us, City and Inter for example, I thought they were the worse side. They still came up with positive results so it's not that they aren't good, but are way more beatable than peak Barcelona or Bayern sides that we've faced along the years (and surprise, surprise, we even beat them sometimes). 

But in the end, football is all about holding tight to that fool's hope and hoping it sticks. Any game can go either way, if United somehow does come up with a result today will that change your view on Villarreal's chances?

24 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Hah don't tell me you are a believer in this Villareal fairytale too Munk, I thought you had more sense than that.

This is the same Villareal who could not beat this terrible Man United team in 2 games, and came second to them in that poor group. 

Same Man United that play Pool tonight, a preview for what Villareal can expect to receive at Anfield next week.

Then we will see Klopp field his reserves for the third second leg in a row and rest his stars again.

I like to believe in any fairytale that involves screwing over The UK’s Favourite Club™️. Let a boy dream!

38 minutes ago, Brigadeiro Mk II said:

To be perfectly honest, I'd have more trust in my judgement if it were the final as it's only 1 game, but I just don't see that perfect oiled machine that you see in Pool, so yes, I'll hold on to that fool's hope that this is Villarreal year 😁

I stated this before somewhere, but at every single game I've actually cared to watch the scousers they've failed to leave that big of a impression on me footballing wise. I only seen the big ones so it's not a perfect judgement at all, but against us, City and Inter for example, I thought they were the worse side. They still came up with positive results so it's not that they aren't good, but are way more beatable than peak Barcelona or Bayern sides that we've faced along the years (and surprise, surprise, we even beat them sometimes). 

But in the end, football is all about holding tight to that fool's hope and hoping it sticks. Any game can go either way, if United somehow does come up with a result today will that change your view on Villarreal's chances?

Oh boy now you think United have a chance of a result today? 

This Is Crazy Fx Networks GIF by Reservation Dogs