Badiashile 

Cucurella 

Jorginho 

Gallagher

Carney

Hutchinson 

DD Fofana

Mount

There is an argument for going with back 4 and taking the game to Palace. But at the moment we seem unlikely to score much, so I can see us going for 5 at the back and hoping to win by the odd goal. Atmosphere at the Bridge will likely be pretty toxic tomorrow unless we surprise most people and put in a winning performance. We've also had no luck in recent weeks so lets hope we get a bit of fortune go our way in the games ahead.

There are no easy games in the EPL and this is just another one where we'll be bullied out of it... seems like we've lost it even before we start playing - probably the same old names on the team sheet, the names like Mount, Dave etc. etc. that fill no one, aside from the opposition, with any confidence.

Hope I'm wrong... 0-2

55 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Off to the game in while. Via the pub obviously to meet up with those I go to the games with. We'll have a discussion or moan about the team and life in general. After the match we'll go to the pub win, lose or draw. Celebrating a win would be good.

Me too. In a few minutes will be leaving home. Here’s to a win today!

56 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Off to the game in while. Via the pub obviously to meet up with those I go to the games with. We'll have a discussion or moan about the team and life in general. After the match we'll go to the pub win, lose or draw. Celebrating a win would be good.

That’s how to do it never let Chelsea get in the way of your life no matter how much we all love our club it’s still just millionaires running around kicking leather and will get paid regardless of the result. 
Enjoy the game !!!