So it's Pochettino *Officially Chelsea Manager*

loz
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just now, Bob stark said:

Sure.

But manager is not stupid. If you are alonso, no way you will come to Chelsea.

Every single manager know system/tactic is all about the player, Alonso said he want consistent player for leverkusen he got xhaka and grimaldo. 

I don't care for Alonso. I want any manager that can do the job. 

32 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Even Disasi who's never had an injury in his life has caught the bug finally. Enzo too. 

Axel Disasi Other Apr 12: 'We'll see. They are under assessment. We don't believe they are big issues, but we will see if they can be available. At the moment, they have not trained after Sheffield, and that is why we don't know.'

Is that Disasi's choice of pronoun?😀

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php#google_vignette

Edited by Backbiter

On 12/04/2024 at 07:00, Drogba1 said:

Watching the Leverkusen game and it's crazy how much better they are than us, just by having a solid structure in possession. West Ham have barely left their box all game. 33 shots to 1.

Leverkusen are fully committed, they are not that talented but they have complete belief in the project at the moment. Even so WHU should have scored the first goal which Antonio, who was brilliant, created for Kufus and which Kufus fluffed. If Jackson had done what Kufus did he'd have been crucified on this forum.

16 hours ago, Sconnie Blue said:

I don't care for Alonso. I want any manager that can do the job. 

Whoever come here can't be manager who want to play whatever football or has certain idea. 

Whoever come here need to find a way to get Enzo, Caicedo, mudryk, madueke, palmer, jackson good minutes and make it works. That is the job. 

Edited by Bob stark

SFL, first season win percentage at CFC 52.72 %. Lost FA Cup Final. Second season up until sacking 59.01%  last season as interim was far worse but not an apples to apples 

https://www.playmakerstats.com/manager/frank-lampard/31762?search=1

Thomas Tuchel, second and only full season win percentage at CFC 59.01%  won FIFA World Club cup and UEFA Super Cup but lost EFL & FA cups . First season he won UCL cup.

https://www.playmakerstats.com/manager/thomas-tuchel/2847?search=1

Graham Potter stats, win percentage at CFC up until sacking 44.73%

https://www.playmakerstats.com/manager/graham-potter/9794/results?type=season&grp=1&epoca_id=152

Poch stats, win percentage at CFC to date 47.61% lost EFL cup 

https://www.playmakerstats.com/manager/mauricio-pochettino/1172?search=1

Edited by General

3 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Meanwhile ... a familiar theme developing ... this time in North London !

image.thumb.jpeg.6bcf79d6349d31ca0b572dae8ae33fdb.jpeg

Ange's doing 10x the job Poch is let's be real

Spurs finished 8th last season on 60 points, with Harry Kane scoring 30 league goals

They're currently on 60 points and on course to finish 4th/5th, after losing Harry Kane, it's an overachievement.

Manager options:

Naglesmann not considered/off to Bayern
Alonso isn't moving.
Amorim heading to Liverpool.
Motta to Juve.
Hoeneb signed a new deal.
Xavi taking a year off.

Who else is there that makes any form of sense to hire? I think we keep Poch next season. 

29 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Manager options:

Alonso isn't moving.
Motta to Juve.
Xavi taking a year off.

Who else is there that makes any form of sense to hire? I think we keep Poch next season. 

Arne Slot

59 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Manager options:

Alonso isn't moving.
Motta to Juve.
Xavi taking a year off.

Conte

Gasparini from Atalanta

Gary O Neil

Michel Sanchez

Tommy Tuchel

1 hour ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

Conte

Gasparini from Atalanta

Gary O Neil

Michel Sanchez

Tommy Tuchel

Michel from Girona. Let's face it, he's top 4 in La Liga with a poor squad and his only "big signing" was his striker from Ukraine Dovbyk that has scored 17 goals in the league this season. 

I'm telling you we could get a top manager that knows how to make a team out of nothing + he could bring us a good striker that would also make Mudryk happy.

33 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Michel from Girona. Let's face it, he's top 4 in La Liga with a poor squad and his only "big signing" was his striker from Ukraine Dovbyk that has scored 17 goals in the league this season. 

I'm telling you we could get a top manager that knows how to make a team out of nothing + he could bring us a good striker that would also make Mudryk happy.

Sounds like a plan!

9 hours ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

It's a big step up from Eredivisie to Premier League, and Feyenoord trail PSV by a large number of points. I know nothing of the bloke - what's so good about him?

Big step up from Portugal Liga but Mourinho did okay 😀. In reality i have seen a few things about him online for some time and he has been highly regarded in a number of articles.

Tbh regardless of the step up, I'd pretty mauch take anyone right now as its not looking like it needs to big a step up from Poch.

11 hours ago, JM7 said:

Manager options:

Alonso isn't moving.
Motta to Juve.
Xavi taking a year off.

Can't see it happening but would be great to prise Emeri away from Villa. Really impressed with what he has done and how he conducts himself and if he brought Martinez and Watkins with him we would be top 4 Guaranteed.