Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

For the most part our rivals lost, Forest, Bournemouth, Burnley, Sheff United or drew, Wolves and Luton.

Just Everton picked up the 3 points. So not as much damage as could have been.

Neither Burnley nor Fulham are brilliant in front of goal so if we can keep it tight and not make stupid mistakes at the back maybe we get lucky and fluke a pair of 1-0 own goal wins.

25 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

For the most part our rivals lost, Forest, Bournemouth, Burnley, Sheff United or drew, Wolves and Luton.

Just Everton picked up the 3 points. So not as much damage as could have been.

Neither Burnley nor Fulham are brilliant in front of goal so if we can keep it tight and not make stupid mistakes at the back maybe we get lucky and fluke a pair of 1-0 own goal wins.

Call me a pessimist (I am), but teams just don't seem to make mistakes against us. Certainly not the sort that lead to goals.

That might just be because we can't score, though.

2 minutes ago, RMH said:

Yeah, but this is the ordinary justice, not a sports tribunal, far more serious I think.

Nothing will happen as it will be difficult to prove. Barcelona and their lawyers are already conjuring up an explanation that will prove reasonable doubt. 

Unless it is like what happened with Juve and there was an internal investigation with recorded conversations and dialogue. 

Edited by Sconnie Blue

6 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Nothing will happen as it will be difficult to prove. Barcelona and their lawyers are already conjuring up an explanation that will prove reasonable doubt. 

Unless it is like what happened with Juve and there was an internal investigation with recorded conversations and dialogue. 

This time it will be more difficult as the judge has accused FCB after considering that the payments to the vice-president of the referee committee are a proven fact. And the judge also considers that these payments satisfied the Club's interests with respect to the refereeing. It remains to be shown if that the corruption was systemic or not. The police is searching for further proves in the Technical Committee of Referees offices, so it is possible that they'll collect more proof (they have some letters already proving the payments). I am not sure what is going to happen, but this time it appears that there is proof and the judge is aware of it (otherwise the judge would not have included Barcelona FC as one of the accused). Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, Bob stark said:

Brighton is having a nightmare game and this is the question for rdz. What happen when the opp doesn't press you? 

i said it before, AEK gave a masterclass how to play Brighton

Edited by azpi28

32 minutes ago, azpi28 said:

we played with 10 and only lost 1-0 

makes you wonder.....

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

To be fair we also only won 1-0 vs Brighton B plus a couple of first choice players. We still have a lot of work to do to get back on track, and by back on track I mean secure a top half of the table finish.