Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

2 hours ago, JM7 said:

Have to say, we look miles behind any of the top 4 rivals (bar United). I know it’s early but really think it will be a tough ask to get top 4 this season. 

Really? Tottenham 0-1 at home against Sheffield United with 92 minutes played. 16 minutes of ridiculous added time in which they score two goals.

You think they are miles ahead of us? 

Edited by just

4 hours ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

At this point they should just pause the time like american sports if they are going to add all these minutes

Indeed. 16 minutes added time for Tottenham today at home. That is beyond a joke. Sheffield United were still winning after 97 minutes! If it was 1-0 to Tottenham at the end of 90 minutes would an additional 16 minutes have been added for the benefit of Sheffield United? Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want. I really don't care. The constant VAR interference with a line drawn on one camera frame, when the frame before or after shows something different, and now the match officials being given carte blanche to add as much time as they deem right. That's not football.

Rapidly losing interest in the EPL. 

4 minutes ago, Term_X said:

Was looking through United’s red cafe forum and thought this thread in particular to be of  interest, as it’s essentially the problem we have, regarding style of play and the DNA not changing despite overhauling squads and having different managers. 

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/what-is-wrong-with-the-way-we-play.479286/

We got some new DNA ever since Roman left and the Potter-illness came in. Other than that, it takes time for the new key players to establish a bond and a real group that is capable of getting the job done but our signings on paper look much more impactful in comparison to Man United, Enzo alone looks more amazing than anyone they signed, part from Casemiro that is comparable in those terms.

46 minutes ago, Term_X said:

Was looking through United’s red cafe forum and thought this thread in particular to be of  interest, as it’s essentially the problem we have, regarding style of play and the DNA not changing despite overhauling squads and having different managers. 

we won't be as sh*t as them after Poch 1 year in charge

Edited by azpi28

2 hours ago, just said:

Indeed. 16 minutes added time for Tottenham today at home. That is beyond a joke. Sheffield United were still winning after 97 minutes! If it was 1-0 to Tottenham at the end of 90 minutes would an additional 16 minutes have been added for the benefit of Sheffield United? Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want. I really don't care. The constant VAR interference with a line drawn on one camera frame, when the frame before or after shows something different, and now the match officials being given carte blanche to add as much time as they deem right. That's not football.

Rapidly losing interest in the EPL. 

I can't even complain about the amount of added time. You can guarantee that if we get 16mins added on time we would be lucky to score one goal. You can forget about scoring 2 goals in the space of 2 minutes. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12962982/paul-heckingbottom-rants-at-appalling-referees-after-sheffield-uniteds-premier-league-defeat-at-tottenham

He is bang on imo, but will get fined am sure.

The new rules and the refs use of them cost his side 3 hard earned points today.

Where was our 16 minutes to try (and fail) to get added time goals vs Forest?

10 hours ago, Term_X said:

DNA = player. 

Ten hag signed and tried to implement tippy tappy ball with United.

He basically try to play a system to get the best out of Antony, eriksen, Martinez 

When his two best player by far are rashford and bruno. 

It was a complete disaster. 

Edited by Bob stark

5 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Well we have used this joke on others, and is better if we can laugh at ourselves.

Who are we playing in Europe this midweek? Lol

I think UEFA have made an admin error with the teams and competitions. I’ve emailed them to let us know our fixtures.