Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2023/24

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

4 hours ago, JM7 said:

So happy that the Brighton and De Zerbi hype train is being undone. 

It's amazing what dressing in Black, folding your arms and growing a goatee can get people to believe. 

I like De Zerbi, and do feel he has a lot to offer, but Eddie Howe has done so much more in the EPL. At Newcastle and Bournemouth.

Edited by just

1 hour ago, RMH said:

Of those that you mention, Chilwell has been playing as a winger, not FB, Mudryk has hardly seen any minute and is the B team, Gusto is the cover for James so another B team player, Disasi is the cover for Badiashille so another B teamer, Caicedo has not been a starter in many games, that leaves Jackson. Cucurella, Palmer, Ugochukwo, Maatsen are all B or C team players. So that leaves Sanchez as the first team player. Are you happy now?

Ah come on my friend, Caicedo has not been a regular starter due to late arrival and injury, but is clearly a first choice player. Disasi we don't know where he would rank if Chalobah and Badiashile were fit. We should find out soon though.

Fair points on the others though.

I just feel some caution ahead of the west London derby is not a bad idea.

Edited by axman2526

Well rare for me to say this but credit for the consistency.

The ref judges Gustos tackle a yellow. VAR disagrees sends him to the monitor and it becomes a red.

The ref judges Jones tackle as a yellow. VAR disagrees sends him to the monitor and it becomes a red. 

Same situation, both get the ball first and then the man. If refs and VAR use stays consistent, far less complaining will be made.

Edited by axman2526

23 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Gelling his hair up though? What is this, 1998?

Should shave his head and buy a £900 scarf if he wants to be taken seriously. 

Pep-Lite. He also needs to moan about his injury list and how they can't afford to pay for a big squad to make the grade.

36 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Well rare for me to say this but credit for the consistency.

The ref judges Gustos tackle a yellow. VAR disagrees sends him to the monitor and it becomes a red.

The ref judges Jones tackle as a yellow. VAR disagrees sends him to the monitor and it becomes a red. 

Same situation, both get the ball first and then the man. If refs and VAR use stays consistent, far less complaining will be made.

Spot on!

It that happens no complaints from me, just annoying when Gary Neville gets involved for something that was basically identical to the Gusto challenge but is going on like the Liverpool one is some sort of major injustice.

2 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Who are Liverpool playing up front? All the forwards are subbed or sent off?

Great result for them if they get a draw with 9 men.

They will. Spurs need another interior playmaker to pair with Maddison to win this which they don’t have. It’s the most awkward thing trying out to win with 11 men v 9.

Just now, just said:

As I said if Fat Angela wants to buy my lottery tickets I'll start spending my winnings tomorrow.

An own goal in the last minute against 9 men. 16 minutes added time in a game they were losing at home. You lucky, lucky drongo Angela.

You must be getting pelters given you are around Spuds in your area Just.

Not great to see Spurs doing so well (although I must admit I do like big Ange), but I'll happily get over Spurs getting 3 points due to the manner the dippers lost that game!

Two sent off and then a blockbuster last minute own goal - Klopp must be inconsolable. It's brilliant!!