Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

Just now, Roland The Bruin said:

Is that Amorin or Slot your talking about pal. Either would be better than Poch

Slot was the one I wanted and mentioned on here a while ago. I think @just was of a similar mindset as well, if my memory is correct (I might be wrong though)

I was completely wrong on this pre-game, thought at least we'd be competitive and stay with them until late in the game. Instead, what we got was a complete bashing, I would call it adult committed crime against children ( to stay relatively PC). There was no game plan, players had no desire to play or fight, we should have forfeited the game and saved the traveling fans some sanity and dignity. The game summarize our system wide failure from the ownership group to individuals on the field

1 minute ago, Liam said:

Odegaard out ran our entire team tonight. 

Only Declan Rice ran further.

3.5km of Odegaard's figures was the distance he covered running rings around Cucurella.

6 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Poch Waffle in overdrive. This moron is making comparisons between our game against Man City and tonight, because again we just weren't clinical  enough. What is this moron smoking. 1 fking shot on target. 1 shot. 1. Fc, me man.

Please

Just

Go.

I'm trying to remain patient and accept Poch has been dealt a bad hand in some respects but his post match interview tonight was another example of how clueless he seems to be, and I still can't understand what he's saying half the time.

Just now, WeatherMan said:

I'm trying to remain patient and accept Poch has been dealt a bad hand in some respects but his post match interview tonight was another example of how clueless he seems to be, and I still can't understand what he's saying half the time.

Admittedly I didn't watch it. Even the TARDIS struggles to make sense of what he says 

51 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

The saddest thing is, and I don't think I'm the only one thinking this way,  I'm just numb and no longer care.

Same here

Even the chaps at work have stopped taking the piss now

Got home we’ll after FT having managed to catch the first. In the preceding time I had tried to imagine the 1-0 remaining even fantasized about a 1-1. Turned on DVR by 2-0 I ffwd the rec to 3-0,4-0 havertz w a bubble 🥹 and then white the same it’s 5-0

The Argy needs to go now, get Frank back in as interim again , at least he’s proper Chelsea ! After all nothing else at the club apart from the pitch and the fans is anymore😰

17 minutes ago, loz said:

Admittedly I didn't watch it. Even the TARDIS struggles to make sense of what he says 

For those of you of my elderly generation 😅 I can understand Manuel from Fawlty Towers better ! 

29 minutes ago, Gonoir Beniashile said:

It was so obvious we were f**ked as soon as the lineup was announced. How could he think this was the best option??

As soon as I saw the lineup I had to down my pint…

Brought myself to watch Poch postgame interview.  Game, gol', competission, fantastic, eh, eh, gol', compete, eh, team. That is the summary. Very insightful and very promising, filled me with all confidence that all issues are clearly understood and will be taken care of.  Cant wait till we school Villa away. 

14 minutes ago, Stas1 said:

Brought myself to watch Poch postgame interview.  Game, gol', competission, fantastic, eh, eh, gol', compete, eh, team. That is the summary. Very insightful and very promising, filled me with all confidence that all issues are clearly understood and will be taken care of.  Cant wait till we school Villa away. 

I think, (but not 100% sure), he said the word "concrete" at one point. But I have no idea in what context it was meant. Odd.